• Guests

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:38 PM

DELETED

#26 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:43 PM

I'm almost certain it's not the same girl Stevie, this one had never been to Pattaya, and she's home alone at the moment after having the chop.

There's nothing much to say about Na Kae, it's just farms and homes. You reallly need to look up tourist info on Sakhon Nakhon, which is a small city with a few tourist attractions.

It's a worthwhile experience, but won't see many farang out there so get used to people starring at you. Saying that, there is a small supermarket out in the middle of nowhere betwene Na Kae and Sakhon Nakhon run by a Swedish guys.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#27 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:30 PM

DELETED

#28 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:42 AM

DELETED

#29 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:19 AM

Here is a link to the CDC (US Center of Disease Control) that outlines the malaria precautions for Thailand. http://wwwn.cdc.gov/...onThailand.aspx

Basically the risk areas are the rural areas bordering Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar (Burma).

I am not 100% sure where these towns are in Isaan, but I don't think they are right up by the border, so you probably would be safe. A good thing to use would be mosquito repellent especially at night time if you're going about.

I have been to Udon Thani and Roi Et in the past without problems and not taking anti-malarials.

#30 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:59 AM

You should be safe without malaria medicine in Isaan. Never heard about someone getting infected there.

#31 James Taylor

James Taylor
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:13 PM

Don't know where Na Kae is but Nakorn Phanom is right on the Mekong opposite Tha Kaek in Laos.
I also doubt you'll need anti- malarials. Cover up a bit, use spray generously.
Sakorn Nakhon, about 100km to the southwest is known for some interesting dishes ;)

#32 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:16 PM

Not sure where your headed but I was in Nong Khai , went into Laos , swam in a offshoot of the Mekong , and swallowed alot of the water while drunk and showing off to the kids .
And never even thought about Malaria . :roll:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#33 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 07:30 PM

I've actually been to Na Kae before, it's a very remote farming town, about an hour from Sakon Nakhon. Also wen with an LB, might even be the same one :?

There's no need to take any anti malaria medication, unless you are thinking of wandering towards Nakon Phanmon and Laos. It's hard to find decent accommodation in the area, so be prepared to rough it!

#34 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:38 PM

DELETED

#35 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:43 PM

I'm almost certain it's not the same girl Stevie, this one had never been to Pattaya, and she's home alone at the moment after having the chop.

There's nothing much to say about Na Kae, it's just farms and homes. You reallly need to look up tourist info on Sakhon Nakhon, which is a small city with a few tourist attractions.

It's a worthwhile experience, but won't see many farang out there so get used to people starring at you. Saying that, there is a small supermarket out in the middle of nowhere betwene Na Kae and Sakhon Nakhon run by a Swedish guys.

#36 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:30 PM

DELETED

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci