looking for lb in jakarta

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#25 getiton

getiton
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 01:44 AM

Looking for info on some nice ladyboys in Jakarta.. pls help!
Cheers.
Slim, athletic white guy in Jakarta.

#26 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 06:00 PM

Hi Squid55 & getiton,

Have forwarded the requested information to both you guys.

Please let me know how you get on.

Always keen to hear feedback or even better, a trip report !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#27 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 06:34 PM

This is not going to be much use but everybody seems to be in need of info, I'll share my limited knowledge of Jakarta scene.

Couple of years back I used to be in Jakarta often on business and it always so happened that the business trip would be on Thursday/Friday, thus leaving 2 nights of fun before heading back on Sunday.

Mainstream hotel bars are popular places for meeting of women and some of them are incredibly hot - I personally think Indonesian women are better looking and better tempered than their Thai counterparts as a general statement and invariably they speak far better English. Think of a Thai women, very pretty with big tits and you start to get the picture.

As a precaution though, condom useage seems to lag behind the rest of the world and its VERY rare that a girl will ask for a condom to be worn - so if that happens to you, you can be sure nobody else has been asked to wear a condom - so buyer beware and ensure you cover up properly.

Mainstream bars in the 5* hotels would include BATS in the Shangri-la, Tiga Pulla in the Meridien, + unknown names of bars in the Mulia, Grand Hyatt, Crowne Plaza. All of these are easy hunting grounds for stunning looking women looking for a companion. For the most part, these girls whilst commerically savvy, are not thieves and they rely on being able to ply their trade in these very upmarket hotel bars. I always remember taking some stunners wearing the shortest of miniskirts and highheels, the next morning leaving wearing a pair of trousers as it was daylight. The clever little girls tuck a pair of trousers into their tiny handbags so as to not look like a hooker when they walk through the hotel lobby - very smart thinking.

Now there are other nightlife venues, but to the uninformed or inexperienced, they may not be such a good idea but what I used to do frequently was team up with one or two girls and then go onto other venues after the mainstream bars close around 2-3am. Luckily I had built up some platonic friendships with some of these girls that meant they enjoyed hanging around with me (given as I was paying for their very expensive and I mean very expensive glasses of red wine) but they could still be keeping an Eye out for a customer. Invariably they all know ladyboys and can take you to some venues where they are around. There used to be a couple all the time in JJ's and Tanamura but I believe these have both closed down now - they were always handy for late night drinking/pool/partying venues but progressively got worse and worse and were busted by Muslim gangs on more than occassion beating up western men. Stadium is probably another good choice - its open until about 7am but my suggestion is that you befriend a couple of girls and give them a tip for taking you round.

I digress but in particular I do remember going with one LB from JJ's who was considered almost movie star status by the other real girls as she had her own vehicle !!! By that it was a beaten up VW minibus - but it was wheels and of course, she was the only one who had one (well actually thats not true, I once got picked up - I joke you not - by a real girl - so so cute and who my sign in name is named after who had her own Jeep Cherokee and whilst chatting up a pretty girl in a very very short miniskirt - she muscled into the conversation, ended up taking me and the girl back in her car, managed to dump the girl at her room and then took me back to my hotel where she fucked me solidly for 48 hours and then never heard from her again).

So back to LB's this one was very cute and well known - some kind of a tour guide - but they are pretty raw - forget any use of hormones or expectation of silicone tits - very rare from what I could tell - basically what you see are femboys - if you go with that expectation you wont be dissapointed, however I have to say, for me at least Jakarta is a place is real women - they are so good and will do anything you want.

Cheers

#28 bulekampung

bulekampung
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:42 PM

I'm in jakarta right now....if you have any contact please send it ... and if i have the chance to get some photos...i'll send you.

THX

#29 bokeps

bokeps
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 01:48 AM

hi, i'm going to Jakarta next week, can u give me some info where i could picked up hot LB in Jakarta?

thx!

#30 likeurass

likeurass
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 05:38 PM

wow glad to part of this forum. Never knew that Jakarta has lovely ladyboys. Yeah I ve been sex satsfied by only ladyboys since i know what is sex. I m 55 and still going strong.

If I could have the contact number for the Jakarta ladyboys, say bout 27-30 of age, sophisticated looking, only giving I would like to have one.

Thank you

#31 BigTommy

BigTommy
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 03:52 PM

Am headed soon to Jakarta as well. Any tips and info on LBs in JTown would be much appreciated!

#32 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:35 AM

Let me add a bit of tourism information here...

There really are no dedicated bars or clubs for transsexuals here in Jakarta - at least none that I'm aware of. Gay-clubs yes, but hardly relevant in this context...

So a good way to get in touch with transsexuals in Jakarta is actually the internet via fora such as gayromeo.com, faceparty.com, alt.com etc. Takes a little work, yes, but it's really the only way...

On the other hand, the girls here (actual GGs) are very nice and very attractive. And whether you are here for this or that an evening at Jalan Pelatehan located in the area called Blok M in the southern part of central Jakarta is definitely worth the time. Check out jakartablokm.com for more information of this amazing plaze.

Have a funky time!

Peace

Hank

#33 Mdamrwte

Mdamrwte
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 05:59 AM

Ladyboyhunter,
I will be in JKT in the next few weeks also - could you post me the info also?

Thanks
I need sexy one

#34 deuce

deuce
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 02:23 PM

very interesting thread like so many on the forum, hopefully my indo gf will take me to jkt sometime soon.. but i doubt she'll let me out of her sight! anyone know of decent massage places there?

#35 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 04 September 2006 - 03:05 AM

For guys coming to Jakarta I suggest you have a look at this very special friend of mine. I can certainly vouch for both her looks and ability :-) She is NOT the talkative, constantly laughing type - more quiet and a bit mystique... but Mel is a Goddess! And she is certainly more than averagely gorgeous - all the way up there with the "superstars" of this site :-)

Check her out at: www.gayromeo.com/trans_idol

Mel and I are good friends - well, a bit more than that, actually - so my endorsement may be a bit biased. But I am not trying to bs any one here. She truly has a special charisma... and she is also an extremely able top.

And just for the record (in case any one might wonder) - I'm obviously not pimping here! Not my style! But I respect Mel's choice of business, and so I happily endorse. As simple as that, actually... :-)

Cheers!

HH

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

#36 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 05:35 PM

hi hank, who's the girl in your photo with you? She's hot !
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci