Photo

How to entertain straight mates in Thailand.

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:49 PM

Stupid question I know , just point them at a bar. :roll:

These are close friends who I have almost told about my tastes . I will take them to a Ladyboy Bar or a Caberate and let them make their own minds up as we have agreed that "what happens on Tour stays on Tour".

They are asking about staying at a resort as we often see very cheap deals during the off season so I was wondering can you take GG's or LB's back to all of these or do they have different rules as to who you can bring in? and can they stay for breakfast etc.
I would probobly take a Hotel somewhere else some nights to take LBs but I would like to party with them.

They were asking about Phuket which would be good for me as I would get to meet Jimbo and check out the scene there . I would then spend some time alone in either Pattaya or Bangkok.
Looking at about three weeks away for me and about 8 days for them.

If we go to Pattaya instead I would really love to take them on a tour around Soi6 , Walking Street and Boys Town etc just for a laugh.
Any suggestions or is this bound to end in tears?
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#2 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:17 PM

DELETED

#3 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:09 AM

Hi Stevie , thanks thats the type of advice I need .

I think my mates are going to be Cheap Charlies as they asked about 3 of us sharing a room :shock:

I'm trying to steer them towards a cheap hotel but one is married so I have to be careful on what I say.
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#4 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:30 PM

Plans have firmed up a bit now :D they are happy to go to Phuket but I have realised that Nov 1 is the start of the high season so I think resorts are out as the prices I have seen are already too high .
I am seeing what they think about "The Place To stay " so will be very interested about hearing all about the Legends tour.
Some of the other Hotels mentioned on that thread look good but I will steer clear of the James Dean Guest house. :wink:

#5 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:02 PM

DELETED

#6 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:34 PM

Phill,
The place to stay is a top place to stay, i love it there, but if your sneaking the lb's back to your room they might see, not a huge place but the home from home feel about it and great location with a great host.

steve

Cheers mate , I figure once I'm pissed I'm going to just grab an LB and to hell with what they think. :D :twisted:
The Place seems really small , does it have a normal reception etc or is it just a one man band.

They want to organise an orgy one night but I really dont know what the GG's will think of that idea as I have never been in the position to ask . PI GG's yes but not with Thai's.

#7 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:01 PM

DELETED

#8 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:06 AM

the place to stay is a one man band thing and the host is called tom.
i had 4 gg's in my room one night all together so a orgy should be ok :lol: but your have to book a suite as they are much bigger than the rooms 1,2.
but like i said great location and great host.
stevie p

We are thinking about booking a suite and two small rooms either there or another place depending on availability.

#9 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:18 AM

Dont worry about your mates seeing you but be VERY worried about Thai girl receptionists who will take great delight in telling your mates that you took a ladyboy back to your room last night.

I kid you not, thats the weak link in the chain and it happens at every hotel of every budget.

My solution is to take them to few bars and then say, right guys are you now up for something different? (at least half dozen beers will help at this stage) and take them to a ladyboy bar without telling what it is. Once they figure it out, see the reaction - everytime I have been with mates on this basis they have been cool with it and often end up taking some gal home as well once they realise its actually quite common.

Cheers
Mardhi

#10 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:30 AM

DELETED

#11 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:57 PM

Cheers guys , I really dont think they will be surprised as I have joked about this so often with them and they are both really open minded .

As I dont know Phuket at all I think I will suggest going to Cocktails and Dreams "as I have heard about it :wink: " and " I hear there could be some LB's doing a show , which could be worth checking out :wink: " They are both quite respectful people and wont have an issue dealing with LB's I'm sure . Neither of them are into Asians so I think the whole thing will be very exotic for them although I think they will just stick to a GG . I will have to find a very good looking LB so they wont have any complaint.

If my mates do have an issue I will just have to wait till I get to Pattaya where I will be by myself.

Stevie hope your mate does not spoil your trip , its sounds like it could be a bit tricky. :(

#12 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:16 AM

DELETED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci