Sgp around April 23rd?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#25 glennsworld

glennsworld
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:16 PM

Hi looking for a or a few cute LB's in Singapore to hook up around april 23rd. Please let me know if your around and how to make contact. regards G

#26 glennsworld

glennsworld
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:19 PM

Which is the best LB club to go to? Is the talent as good as Pattaya? What should I expect to pay?

#27 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:04 PM

Try Orchard Towers on Orchard Road. At least 2 bars inside this building have ladyboys on offer.

#28 India1

India1
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:38 AM

Romeo Bar and Crazy Horse at Orchard Towers plus all LB's around the bars and outs ide OT.

#29 glennsworld

glennsworld
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:25 PM

Couldnt get the flights to sgp so am spending my time in HK.
I have picked up some nice LB at C bar in LKF and always at the corner of lockhart rd, usually late. Still looking for another illusive bar or site in HK. Dont fancy the gar bar scene at all! Havent seen many at Neptunes 11 but will check it out, again.

#30 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:34 AM

I'm familiar with Hong Kong but have never drunk outside the Wan Chai area , whats C bar in LKF ?
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#31 glennsworld

glennsworld
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

Lan Kwai Fong is the main bar area of HK. C Bar is at the bottom of the D'Aguilar street and Lan Kwai Fong. There are sometimes very cute LB's hanging in the bar. Otherwise hang out there and wait to see them walk by. They will have an eye out for you there. Have also seen some of the LB's from vicesisters hanging out at George's Bar. Good hunting.

#32 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:36 PM

Cheers mate , I will check it out when I make my 6th trip there .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci