Relationships with lb

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 sima

sima
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 07:48 PM

Hi, I think this topic has been mentioned before but I would like to know more about it. Those of you who have have had a longer term (a few months at least) relationship with a ladyboy I would like to hear from you.
I think it will be hard to establish a ltr with a ladyboy from a bar since she must constantly see her clients, however at the same time they must like anyone else at some time want to have a ltr. So how do you balance this? Ofcourse it all depends on the individual, but generally speaking what are the expectations you both have of the relationship? 6, 12 months? Anyone with a longer experience? I would be interested to find out since I love lb so much id love to have one that is like a 'soul mate' or something like that? Maybe not that extreme but something deeper than just a sexual relationship..

#2 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 09:34 PM

In my humble opinion, I've been close to a Malaysian LB (a working gal) for about a year and been with many an LB, Thai, Singaporean, Indonesian over the years. The first thing I noticed is that the difference between them and normal girls is that they are more jealous and they can have mood swings. Off and on they seem to have an inferiority complex, perhaps because deep down, I've talking pre-ops here, they realise they are not complete and a lot of ordinary folk shun them. Yeah, even in a culture like Thailand I'm told.
So you got to be ready for this.
From friends experience of Thai girls' they tend to tell lies beacuse of this "face" thing. They, partly because of religion, avoid confrontation and rather tell a lie. I believe this is true of Thai LBs.
Also be aware that if you take a Thai or Indonesian chances are, you also end up supporting their family which sometimes are a bunch of good for nothings. On average, I'm told, relationships with LBs tend not to last, usually one or two years at most.
Having said all that, you may come across one which isn't any of the above. I also have an LB friend in Singapore that is happily married.
Best of luck anyway.

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2005 - 11:01 PM

Ladyboyh is probably well qualified to answer your question Sima as i know he has had experience in that field.
I would suggest that a long term relationship with a p4p working girl has to de difficult, then if you combine that with long distance and throw in to the equation the volatile combustable nature of your average ladyboy! Well quite frankly, it has to be a recipe for disaster or should i say :cry: broken heart.
It is all very well us guys dispensing advice, sometimes in life with emotional issues like this, you need to go with your gut feeling and see how the story unfolds :wink:
Good Luck & Best Wishes.

#4 SweetLadyboy

SweetLadyboy
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 05:01 PM

I just want to give you something in the opposite direction, hope someone listening and feeling the same way. Would you say you can give up any sexual relationship with regular girls and engage just on exclusive relationship with only one ladyboy? I hate to say this but I think ladyboys are being taking for granted even when they are in any relationship. My last relationship had to end and I was the one who end it. I thought it was my soulmate I was seeing, I was wrong. I was looking at a mission impossible. As im not in p4p business and have a regular job, although, I was the one who was cheated on because after a while the man can’t just having monogamous relationship with one ladyboy. may be its Thailand’s Sanook environment. may be the youth had to do with it And I understand it is a very difficult thing to do hold on something very special with and very special kind of person. I am not blaming someone or something but I think many ladyboys out there deserves something exclusive as any girl should have too. may be something like that does not exist or may be I have not seen it in any man&ladyboy couple. You can not all blame that it’s Ladyboys fault of being able to all unfaithful, sometime you have to look at the men. In my opinion, the LBs are in p4p business that’s different issue because you would have to be able to understand the nature of their career, monogamous is out of question, and be able to share her with stranger customers etc. Beside that, Having a LTR with a LB isn’t much different than having with regular girl. What different is after a while the novelty wears out, and it becomes too boring like eating the same food everyday. I used to think that LBs are just like desserts, not the main course. Its wonderful to have, but it cant fill you up. (You know what I mean :-P) It is hard to find a man that cherish their LB gf as their only girlfriend as it is hard to find a LB that cherish one man relationship because of jealousy. Why jealousy? Because men who loves LBs also love Pussies, as simple as that.

#5 hannibal

hannibal
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 10:25 PM

who loves LBs also love Pussies, as simple as that
:D :D :D :D :D :twisted:

#6 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 10:54 PM

I had long relationship with p4p LB(more than 12 months) . I can describe it as very emotional, active, passionate relationship. Very strong feelings...many fights, sometimes things even got violent. I took her work as "work" as long as it isnt personal. But it was cheating from both sides, and many missundertandings because: "Men who loves LBs also love Pussies, as simple as that."(GOD DAMN IT U R GOOD SWEETLADYBOY). Anyway jealousy, anger, mood swings etc is every day things in relationship with LB, doesnt matter p4p or not. From the other side I was so happy that time, maybe the most happiest months in my life...

P.S. The good thing in having LB GF,is that you have a partner for Playstation games... :lol:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#7 you_falang

you_falang
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 12:29 PM

Hi there everyone, I have read a lot of divergent views here regarding relationships with LB's and I'd lie to make a few points.

Firstly, most concern LB's that work in bars. Personally I think anyone who has a relationship with someone that works in a bar and expects it to last is fooling themselves, 'you can take the girl (LB) out of the bar but you cant take the bar out of the girl'.

Secondly most post concern LB's from BKK or farang/tourist orientated places. Myself I have been living outside of BKK and without a doubt prefer the LB's here and there are quiet a few LB friends that would like to have farang boyfriends but their lack of english and location that is not tourist friendly. I am in fact one of only a few farangs in the district.

Finally my relationship with my LB girlfriend. We have Bee together for 3 years now and yes we have our ups and downs. There was the initial jelousy thing but time and trust has sorted that. She works nights as a hello girl which I dont mind at all and I know for a fact that she has never played up on me as some of her bitch friends would tell me in a minute if it meant a chance of splitting us up. She is for the most part sweet and kind and does not have a mean bone in her body. The only thing that shits me is when she gets pissed and then she is pathetic. Also she does not mix well with large groups of farangs, why I dont know but when we are with close farang friends she is fine. Anyway thats my two bob.....

#8 Khuntibi

Khuntibi
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 02:24 PM

Ok here my experiences

I have now around three year’s relationship. One year in Bangkok the two years in Switzerland. I can just say it works well.

I can say she is great soul mate. Very passionate, sometimes she loves too much.

There is still some typical Lb stuff like mood swing but with the jealousy is going much better.

From my experiences I can summarize:
-They are some non-bar ladyboys in Bangkok with decent jobs, which learn take responsibility for they own live and own finances. I think most of them are dreaming about true love.
I know before around five Thai-Chinese LB. They seem for me much more compatible with western culture. Living outside from Thailand is also possible for them.

If a relationship is going boring with the time is in your hand. If it’s going much deeper then the sex think you can keep it very long time.
One think which scares my LB but also all LB. What happens when they going older. The hormone works not so well…..they look not so beauty.

Finally I can say its worth to try. You can get something from them which you cannot buy for any money in the world from a bar-LB.

Khuntibi

#9 Calculus1

Calculus1
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 11:03 PM

In my opinion THE biggest problem about having a relationship with a thai girl of lb is 'talking' especially if you've been reasonably educated, even more so if you've been to university.

So she (or he) looks great, has a kind heart, is good in bed, cooks well etc etc. But then what? What exactly are you going to talk about, current affairs, politics, business, sport, jokes (they won't get them unless they're designed for retards), life, your religion, computers, books and novels, train spotting and almost any other topic that you or I could talk about for hours.

I've had some great times with the girls/lb of thailand but after say 3-4 months I could not take it anymore and had to let them all go. You see chances are you were attracted to them by their face, body, sex etc. But after a time that well runs very dry and you need more out of a relationship.

This problem is also apparent in the West were very pretty girls are often extremly dull if you take away their faces and bodies.

There is also a problem with having a lb girlfriend in thailand and mixing with other farangs. Whatever you say it's not normal and 80% of them (farangs) will snigger behind your back and anyone doing this cannot be regarded as a friend. So your friends will likely be the lb's friends and bang, you're stuck in the same situation about what to talk about again.

My advice, is get a wife/girlfriend you can talk to about anything, someone who shares your type of interests and then get a lb girlfriend as a mistress, that way you can keep some excitement going, of course you're going have to share the lb but chances are you'd be sharing the lb anyway whether you know about it or not.

Bottom line, the sex part is easy, getting a good looking gal is easy but just what are you going to talk about....................

#10 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:46 AM

Bottom line, the sex part is easy, getting a good looking gal is easy but just what are you going to talk about....................

So true ...

:?
should I stay or should I go

#11 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 11:04 AM

What about talking European Couples??
Perhaps about Nitsche,Kant or Freud or play a game of chess....
Posted Image
Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#12 andoMAR

andoMAR
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:00 PM

I've been seeing the same couple of lb's for a few years now. LB's don't forget have the same sex-drives as most males; and any pretence at "faithfulness" would be a joke really. I enjoy fucking around with other girls and lb's, and as long as you're honest about it, there should be no problems.
As long as you don't put up with any bullshit from your lb friend. -Some of them are inveterate liars and total drama-queens, and once they've told you bullshit to con money or things, they'll never respect you again. :?
I would imagine living with, or even marrying an lb partner would be a total fucking disaster, to be honest. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci