• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#1 Ian900

Ian900
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:52 AM

Hi am new here first post
:D Just want to say great fourm off to los in July any tips would be helpfull :D

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:28 AM

Welcome aboard Ian 8)

My one and only tip would be to read the forum thoroughly right up until before you leave, there is a search function too :D

Also, read this: - http://www.lb-69.com...ND_ANSWERS.html

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:41 AM

As dixon cox says, read the forum thoroughly, benefit from others experience and I'll add GO WITH THE FLOW!!

My single recommendation would be not to get too caught up in the internet superstars hype. While many are stunning, sexy and well worth the time, there plenty of other fish in the sea that aren't superstars that could be just as good or even better!!

If you are really focused on one or two LB superstars, become a member, get the phone number and set a date. But remember whether you are in BKK, Pattaya or Phuket you can actually meet these LBs in person, talk to them and make a decision based on something more than pictures and the recommendations of others. Not that I would discount others' recommendation, but only YOU know what would really make you hot!!

Just my two cents....

#4 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:44 AM

Do not over plan, there are so many LB's femboys you will not know what to do. Do not get to hung up on internet superstars and try to pull some Tiffany girls.
Hey

#5 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:32 PM

Hi Dude i too am a first timer to LOS in April and did post a simular thread a few months back and all i can say to you is take on board everything the BM'S tell or suggest to you as they have been there done that we haven't. When we get back however hopefully our experiences have been positive and we can then help newbies like ourselves.
Have a good trip
Cheers :D

#6 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:28 PM

DC said it right - read all you can in the forum. Lots of valuable info. I couldn't of imagined of making my first trip without it. I found the trip reports to be extremely valuable, they really give you an idea of what your trip could be like. A guide more than a map.

And enjoy yourself! Your first trip is a surreal experience, live it to its fullest.

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

As already said, read as much of rth forum as you can, starting with the stickies, and it'll pay off. But feel free to ask any specifics you're not sure on.

Here's a good post to start with:

http://www.lb-69.com...oy_hunting.html

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:16 PM

Yes I also concur with the 'don't over plan' theory.

IMO specific girls is something to pass on also, unless you are to the point of being obsessed with one, but don't get hung up on it. So don't bother with a list of girls to bang, there are way too many and the choice is vast.

The one thing I always prepared beforehand, or tried to, when visiting a place for the first time was a list of venues to visit and to get some idea of where they are with a map if possible.

This is possibly the single best collective example of venues/hotels etc. of where to go, prepared by our one and only kliome:
http://www.lb-69.com...OK_PATTAYA.html

Your first visit will have the BIGGEST impact of all your visits, also things will seem a lot easier and less daunting after your first day, believe me. Just do your prep work beforehand to maximise it and save time when on the ground :mrgreen:

Chok dee krab [Good luck]

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:28 PM

Apart from the sex scene!
When any single guy asks me about travelling to Thailand for the first time and what they should take, I always suggest they pack no more than enough clothes for a few days then purchase the rest locally. With shops like Tesco's and Boots in Thailand, there is absolutely no need to pack your bags with un necessary clutter.

I ALWAYS arrive with just hand luggage and return home with sell able merchandise to pay for my plane ticket, and I fly biz class.

Lewis Hamilton F1 jackets are currently in demand :wink:

#10 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:05 PM

I've found I can do quite well with just a carry-on bag. No waiting at the carosel or risk of lost luggage.
My first trip I took a LB to-do list and it went out the window rather quickly as there is so much unknown talent that will make your eyes pop out. :)

#11 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:25 AM

Apart from the sex scene!
When any single guy asks me about travelling to Thailand for the first time and what they should take, I always suggest they pack no more than enough clothes for a few days then purchase the rest locally. With shops like Tesco's and Boots in Thailand, there is absolutely no need to pack your bags with un necessary clutter.

I ALWAYS arrive with just hand luggage and return home with sell able merchandise to pay for my plane ticket, and I fly biz class.

Lewis Hamilton F1 jackets are currently in demand :wink:

What are some favorite places to shop for clothes in BKK or Pattaya? Just hit the shopping malls looking for good deals? I'm not much of a shopper, but like the idea of traveling light and buying locally on the cheap.

Also, I have to ask Pentire, what are you bringing back and to whom are you selling the items that would pay for a biz class ticket? That would be a lot of T-Shirts.

You just have the trunk of your car open on the street corner selling DVD's and Flip-flops out the back :D

#12 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:11 PM

Good quality EPL footy shirts and F1 jackets featuring the top two teams.
I've been doing it a while now and thru word of mouth, people are contacting me weekly ready for my next trip. Initially I would just roll up to factories near where I live and place some card advertisments on staff notice boards with my phone number.
Flying biz class also gives me the extra luggage allowance which is seldom less than 35kg when I return home.
Obviously avoiding customs is essential and I've been v-lucky thus far :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci