• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#73 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 04:43 PM

AC is GG paradise

How much are the barfines now on fields avenue?

Barfines on Fields are starting with 1300 piso. That means the girl is paid already and you only have to tip her. maybe 100 to 300 piso.

So pretty much the same like the last time i was in AC.

Always nice to see another german on this forum! :D

#74 Fallen

Fallen
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:48 PM

There was a LB bar on Adriatico St in Ermita called Mr. Lady Bar the last time I was there in early 2008. They had a variety show and they tended to dress up in gowns with lots of makeup. This was more of a place for Filipiono couples to come watch the "show" instead of a go go club. The good thing was you could pull them out of there after they finished work and some were very pretty/passable. No barfines I believe but all of them seemed to be available for take out after the bar closed at 2 AM.

There are tons of LB in the Ermita/Malate area. You'll also see them cruising Burgos St. in Makati. I've seen some wandering the streets in AC but they are more like drag queens. Too rough and manly for my tastes.

The first smart one to open a real LB in Manila that does barfines is going to make a fortune. I can't believe this hasn't happened yet.

#75 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 05:43 AM

I've seen some wandering the streets in AC but they are more like drag queens. Too rough and manly for my tastes.

Yes thats true. The quality of lb´s ín AC is very bad. I had a look along Santos Street (blow job street) and decided after 30 seconds to stick only with gg´s.

#76 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 02:23 AM

I live in Angeles City and LB's are all over the streets in the evenings, you can also find them on Myspace and Date In Asia. They normally want anything from 300p-1500p. Some will do you for free if you suck them off too, just pay for the room normally around 350p.

Good news.

Maybe not so much choice like pattaya or patong but if you want find a ladyboy you find a ladyboy. I think also in Boracay.

#77 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:26 AM

AC is GG paradise

How much are the barfines now on fields avenue?

Barfines on Fields are starting with 1300 piso. That means the girl is paid already and you only have to tip her. maybe 100 to 300 piso.

Champagne, La Pasha, Lancelot, Typhoon, Camelot, Carousel and Brown Sugar have recently raised their BF to P1,500. So like everywhere else prices are on the rise.

I would suggest P100 is a pretty bad tip if you took the girl LT and had a good time.

Sorry for the thread phuck on a LB topic.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#78 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:35 AM

the last lb bar i know in angeles city was in fields a. santos street it was called firestone but that was like more than 10 years ago i remember being so scared of them but i really wanna be like them i was so young then and so envy i can't wear girly clothes and i wanna go with whitemen like them haha. the club is history now but i walk past through it sometimes when im in angeles and can't help but be nostalgic.
Fuck You, Fuck You Very Very Much

"Lily Allen"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci