Cocktails & Dreams News/Pictures

• Please log in to reply
2803 replies to this topic

#2797 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:07 AM

Well, thats me done. All the very best to the new bar, but it's sad to see the old one go. Thought id post this one again, as I think its a great way to picture what other delights will hopefully find there way to Phuket and the Cocktail and Dream's bar for our viewing pleasure......

Jim, you would please so many board members if you could arrange a staff photo shoot before opening one day. How about it? :wink:

Attached Files

#2798 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:57 PM

i shal be sampling some of those little darlings the 24th nov ..

#2799 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:19 PM

:wink: Thanks for that, really enjoyed the pics, hope you and Annie can keep it going.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2800 lbaddict

lbaddict
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:11 AM

Really nice pictures, Annie looks like a beautyqueen.

I'm curious to know how was your visit with her to Isaan? For me it must be special to travel there with Annie and meet her family. Did they accept you ? Did she show you the LB scene in Khon Kaen,if there is one?

Any wedding bells, will it be a white wedding,what song did you choose for the opening dance? Only teasing, fatboyUK!!!

I wish you all the best with this lady.

#2801 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:12 AM

I'm curious to know how was your visit with her to Isaan? For me it must be special to travel there with Annie and meet her family. Did they accept you ? Did she show you the LB scene in Khon Kaen,if there is one?

Not been yet, but hopefully in January when I return, I'll be able to fill you in on all the goings on.

White wedding? Yep. Beach, Gazebo's, steel drums, white suits and sandals.

And wedding song? K-Ci and Jojo - All My Life. :wink:

#2802 mrclean

mrclean
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 02:52 PM

:D

Credit to FatboyUK for a great pic.

Attached Files

#2803 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:48 PM

It is a damn good photo

#2804 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:09 PM

Jimbo Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:05 pm
Friday night:

Fresh stock arrives - firstly "Tom" (how can you look like that and be called Tom??) - apparently over from JSB,Pattaya

With very little posting happening at the moment, I have been sifting through some old threads as I love the Retro shit. Found this little introduction to our Sonya, who went by Tom when Jimbo introduced her on May 17, 2008. What a great thread this was, great seeing the old bar with the some of the has beens and the ones still around. Great stuff here from Jimbo and all the guys who posted.

Sonya supporting the one stocking look, must be more of Pataya thing. Glad she gave up that look. Her first C&D promo photo.

Posted Image
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci