Photo

I'm free , to do what I want , any old time . (well nearly)

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#13 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:19 PM

i would be curious to hear how the thai ladies deal with a break up.
it seems in the uk, when the divorce starts, that sweet little girl that first introduced you to her parents has disapeared.
replaced by a vicious, vindictive, evil money grabbing cunt.
whose sole ambition in life is to make yout life as dificult as poss.
"ill take him to the cleaners " etc........
is it the same with thai women also?

im also curious to how the reality of having a thai wife varies with the perseived conception that thai women will do anything for you, shag all the time. etc....
does that die down as it does in uk marriages?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#14 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:05 PM

I think you will find they are all the same Anthony just stick to the LBssss :lol: :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#15 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:52 PM

no worries mike.
some people give their life to jesus.
ill be giving mine to el bee,s. :D
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#16 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:21 AM

Phil

I think you know this is for the best. Now you can enjoy more fun in LOS and have more time and money for yourself.

Can we now look forward to seeing more of you out in LOS ove rthe next year or so?

Make the most of your time and money! See you soon buddy.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#17 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:51 AM

I am glad to hear you seem to be getting towards closure. And the terms you seem to have ended in seem as good as possible. :lol: You may even be able to get more than one. If you stay away from those bloody kiwi tranny's that look like Jerry Collins in a dress. :D

http://cache.viewima...55A1E4F32AD3138

:roll: :shock: :shock:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#18 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:27 PM

Thanks for the good wishes guys :D

Laptop I think that is Georgina Beyer the Transexual Minister of Parliment (worlds 1st I think)

Anthony , yes everything starts out great as I think thats a case of opposites attract . Once you find out that husbands are really just an accessory when they have brought the whole tribe over it gets very difficult to see the point in being married.
So far she has said she does not want lawyers involved and only wants a payout . We had a prenuptual before we married and the house is mine as far as the bank is concerned so I should be ok there .
We are still good friends but nothing more which has been one of the problems with the marriage.

Kliome I think I will be a regular visitor to Thailand from now on and hope to make Legend status one day . I certainly had the best coaches on my last visit. :D I'm trying to get back in November for about three weeks and will let everyone know when I book.

Dixon PM sent thanks.

Cheers Phil.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#19 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:17 PM

Hi guys , some of you may have been paying attention to some of my ramblings where I have discussed my marriage to a Thai lady . I have also discussed it with a few of you .

My wife and I have decided to call it a day as she does what she wants and I do what I want .
We do not see any point in trying to fix the marriage as she does not want to live like a Western Woman and I dont want to live like a Thai Man so we are really at an impasse .
Problems have been quite obvious for at least two years as why else would I be screwing around ? It also means I'm quite relaxed about the breakup . :D

We still have to work a few things out but I should be ok financially to come to Thailand once a year for a holiday . I hope to see a few of you around and I no longer have to be worried about being unfaithful. I really dont want to write off my chances of having a girlfriend at home either but I will have to wait and see.

If anyone is interested in chatting about being married to a Thai I will be happy to . I dont want to bash the idea but I dont think I would want to do it again myself.

It feels really strange to not be wearing a wedding ring after nearly ten years of marriage :shock: .

Thanks for your time. :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#20 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:30 PM

dont worry phil i been through that not marrtied to a thai but i been in a relationship for 4 years with an lb and it quite something :D

#21 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:51 PM

Sent you a PM Phil.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#22 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:19 PM

i would be curious to hear how the thai ladies deal with a break up.
it seems in the uk, when the divorce starts, that sweet little girl that first introduced you to her parents has disapeared.
replaced by a vicious, vindictive, evil money grabbing cunt.
whose sole ambition in life is to make yout life as dificult as poss.
"ill take him to the cleaners " etc........
is it the same with thai women also?

im also curious to how the reality of having a thai wife varies with the perseived conception that thai women will do anything for you, shag all the time. etc....
does that die down as it does in uk marriages?

#23 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:05 PM

I think you will find they are all the same Anthony just stick to the LBssss :lol: :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#24 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:52 PM

no worries mike.
some people give their life to jesus.
ill be giving mine to el bee,s. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci