Hong Kong general info request

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 12:56 AM

I am looking to spend a few days in Hong Kong this fall - my first trip to the area.

The purpose of the trip is not the hunt LBs (as I will be in bangkok a few days after HK). Want to do a little sightseeing, exploring and try some great HK cuisine.

I was hoping for some recommendations for an affordable place to stay - close enough to the action in Kowloon.

I usually stay in Dynasty Inn or Siam Inn in downtown Bangkok - under $40 USD a night, clean enough - nothing fancy required.

secondly, I would like to shag a pretty chinese girl while I am there. seems like the sauna places might be a nice spot to experience.

can any of the vet's offer some concrete suggestions? thanks
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#2 Guest_Eric1966_*

Guest_Eric1966_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:47 AM

Try Ice HOuse Street above Lang Kwai Fong In central....

http://www.icehouse.com.hk/

#3 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:51 AM

I was in HK last november. Dont know about the Kowloon scene. One night i was in Wanchai. There are a few discos with freelancers inside (mostly filipinas or thai-girls). Spoke with a lb from Cebu and she wanted 1500 HK$ (!) for ST. Sorry but not with me!

A good source of info was always www.sex141.com, but as i checked it recently the website was down. Not sure why.

You can forget to find a nearly decent hotel in HK for the price what you would pay in Bangkok.

But HK is a really amazing place!

Enjoy your trip Tarado!

#4 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:05 AM

thanks for the info Recoil111 & Eric1966.

I would like to expand my travel horizons beyond Nana Plaza at closing time. Hong Kong seems like one of the world's great cities, andf something I should try while I am still young.

I have a hard time justifying $100+ a night for a hotel in HK when a few days later i will be in Bangkok again.

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#5 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:05 PM

Recoil has it right .. you just won't get anything comparable to BKK value in HK, not on Kowloon side and especially not on the island.

Still, a great place to visit. Woof is the best on this subject.

And sex141.com is definitely best access to GG ... look up TST area buildings for english speakers.

Don't forget an Octupus card for travel; and I have also had Recoils experience with ST rates in WanChai ... have done better getting a LT for same price from one of the 141 girls (who came back to my hotel in Sah Tin for the night)
Triat

#6 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:20 PM

I've spent a lot of time in Hong Kong in the WanChai area , last visit was July .
I've always paid $HK1000 for short or Long time with the GG's but it seems to depend on the manager these days if they can stay LT . I have been quoted higher by Freelancers but did'nt take them up on their offers but found others that were happy with 1000 and stayed all night.

Do not stay in the Harbour View International as guests were not allowed in the rooms after midnight , I used a ST hotel instead for shagging. I think the Warny (SP?) is ok for guests .

Most of the info I posted in the other Hong Kong threads would still be relevant.

My last trip was just a three day stopover so I arranged a tour of Lantau which was really good . The Gondola was closed that day which I was really disappointed about but the Giant Budha was worth seeing . I will see if I can find the tour details and post later.

Hong Kong is a great place to visit but I find Thailand so much better entertainment wise and better value for money.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#7 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:50 PM

My last trip was just a three day stopover so I arranged a tour of Lantau which was really good . The Gondola was closed that day which I was really disappointed about but the Giant Budha was worth seeing . I will see if I can find the tour details and post later.

I was on Lantau as well, but the Giant Buddha wasnt that impressive. But i remember the long and endless busride to and from the statue and 1,5 standing in line to wait for the bus.

If you go there wait till the cablecar is working again.

#8 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:55 PM

Ok fourth time I have tried to post on this thread as I keep getting error messages .I enjoyed Lantau as it was completely different to the rest of the trips that I have had in HongKong. I will post a bit at a time.

Attached Files

A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#9 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:56 PM

Fishing boats.

Attached Files

#10 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:57 PM

Upper Cheung Sha Beach.

Attached Files

#11 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:02 PM

For some reason when I posted the first photo I got a picture of my darling 20 yo Philipina Rosy . I think I need to rebuild my PC. :oops:

Attached Files

#12 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:46 AM

Outstanding pic of the Big Buddha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci