Some trouble

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#1 freebirdabc

freebirdabc
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:08 AM

Important: I'm serious, this ain't a stupid joke thread.

Had some trouble with a lb. Circumstances leading to the situation aren't that important.

Well, got her pointing a knife at my face, distance about 50 cm, screaming at me and waving the knife. Wasn't that scary because I've been in situations like that before which were actually scaring me more. Besides, I had my hand over some really nice hard glass ash tray, so if she had really tried to attack me, I would have smashed that one into her face (back home I would have done it instantly but in Thailand I'm a bit more reserved).

After some more screaming from her and me telling her that she should put down the fucking knife I left (never tourned my back on her while leaving).

Well, nothing happend to me, so I decided just to let it go. Thought "She's just a fucking yabahead, she lost control, forget about it.". Talked about this later to another lb who seemed to get a bit upset when I told her, that I didn't do anything afterwards.

"Why you not report her police? She try attack you and maybe she do with other customer and she really attack?"

"Tell the police what? She was threatening me with a knife? Perfect idea. Think police will believe me? I can't prove it anyway and I personally don't care about what happend."

"But if she do with other customer... "

"Not my problem? I can't prove it, it's a waste of time."

Now, coming to the sensation: "But you can tell police she do drug."

Besides the fact that she thought of the customers (why???), the drug report advice was something I'd never exspected (aren't the lbs supposed to stick together or something?).

At least she made me re-think about it. Should I have reported her to the police?

Once again: I am damn serious about this topic.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:14 AM

Should I have reported her to the police?

What exactly would you have told the police ?

That you picked up a drug addicted transexual prostitute, and was going to pay for sexual intercourse, and things didn't work out ?

Don't suppose you want to post a name so others can avoid her ?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 freebirdabc

freebirdabc
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:28 AM

Should I have reported her to the police?

What exactly would you have told the police ?

That you picked up a drug addicted transexual prostitute, and was going to pay for sexual intercourse, and things didn't work out ?

Don't suppose you want to post a name so others can avoid her ?

Cheers
Koykaeng

Well, thats exactly what I was talking about. What should I tell the police?

Seen her doing drugs in the toilet of Bar XY? :roll: Would this work?

Actually, if I'd really been up to report her for her drug habbit, I knew who I would have to talk to. Police would be in her room faster then you can take a shit having diarrhea. But as I said, she isn't worth me bothering someone with this bullcrap. If she'd actually tried to attack me:

1) Misses me, I go, make that phone call

2) Hits me, I hit her with the ash tray, big trouble anyway...

No, I'm not going to mention her name, was just looking for some advice what I should have done...

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:52 AM

Personally, I think you probably did the right thing by simply walking away.

Then again, I avoid conflict/confrontation unless there is absolutely no other choice.

I think this is particularly important when you are in a foreign country.

I'm sure there are others on the forum, that believe you should have belted the fuck out of her.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#5 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 04:29 AM

nope, id have walked away also.
pattaya is a big place, fuck em.
you,ll probably find an apology waiting for you tomorow.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#6 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:42 AM

I don't understand why you wouldn't want to provide her name to the Forum? This is certainly one of the benefits of this community, as the sharing of information about a potentially dangerous (or at least unpleasant) situation is something regularly done.

If you have even received ONE bit of good info or advice that you have used from this board, you should let us know who this nutjob is.

Just my opinion about giving back.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#7 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:07 AM

He doesnt want to provide the name because he is a "phony bologna", its all bullshit. Id bet my hard earned money this guy has made up every post and so called encounter. And if he is for real, he is a complete moron for continuing to get himself in these jams and close encounters. Just my 2 cents!!!!

#8 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:17 PM

He doesnt want to provide the name because he is a "phony bologna", its all bullshit. Id bet my hard earned money this guy has made up every post and so called encounter. And if he is for real, he is a complete moron for continuing to get himself in these jams and close encounters. Just my 2 cents!!!!

me think me lub you loooong times.... :oops:

:mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#9 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 04:36 PM

A name would be useful so others can avoid the situation. It also bar owners to know who not to hire.

The whole purpose of Forums is to share info and hopefully help each other out. If the Forum becomes a "1 way street" where members just take info but do not reciprocate then the forum will cease to exist.

Name and shame.

It is possible that maybe your situation was unique to you - what you did/she did syndrome. Hopefully this was a one off for you.

I am always amazed that one particular person gets into all kinds of difficulties (always the same guys) BUT the majority just have a good time. Perhaps they promise too much etc etc. which creates misunderstanding.

I always admire the guys whose opening line is "I AM a butterfly". From thence on everyone is clear.

#10 cougar52

cougar52
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 05:12 PM

I will add my 2 cents, now! Since his on going post about his on again off again romance with his love Moo, it is typical of his post true or fantasy. I would suggest if it is true he has had another tryst with Moo. And does not want to name her again, because he wrote so much already, and does not want to shame himself :oops:

#11 freebirdabc

freebirdabc
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 08:17 PM

Mod should be able to check my IP. -> I am in Thailand.

I posted some pics, well, guess I photoshoped them. :roll:

And sure, I mailed all this bullcrap in my cellphone to myself, including a mail "Sorry for everything" concerning the knife action. :roll:

Go to Linda Bar, yust say "I am so tired, I have no power." to Ant. Wait for her to stop laughing, ask her who said this and who she has been with at this time. The name should consist of 7 characters.

A moron? It's really kind of you insulting me in every second post... :roll:

Shall I pm you my account number so you can send me your hard earned cash now?

I will add my 2 cents, now! Since his on going post about his on again off again romance with his love Moo, it is typical of his post true or fantasy. I would suggest if it is true he has had another tryst with Moo. And does not want to name her again, because he wrote so much already, and does not want to shame himself.

Love? Moo? First of all, this doesn't concern this thread at all. Second, the only person I'm in love with is myself (wel, I love my best friend, but this is a different type of love with her). Third, I got a girlfriend.

It's nice to see, how every single post of mine is getting connected to Moo by some BMs. It must be really hard, just to answer the question I asked in this thread, not going off topic on Moo again...

It is possible that maybe your situation was unique to you - what you did/she did syndrome. Hopefully this was a one off for you.

I am always amazed that one particular person gets into all kinds of difficulties (always the same guys) BUT the majority just have a good time. Perhaps they promise too much etc etc. which creates misunderstanding.

I always admire the guys whose opening line is "I AM a butterfly". From thence on everyone is clear.

I guess a lb freaking out on drugs could happen to everyone.

I never promised too much to anyone. I am NO butterfly but only under certain circumstances I mention before. She is in time (more or less), doesn't have to disappear for some strange reasons? Perfect, I don't screw anyone else this weekend. I have to wait for her? No way...

If i am having a good time with someone, why not take her again (and again...)? I'm not interested in fucking as many girls as possible. As long as money is involved this is so fascinating like someone telling me "Look, i can breath!" (Wow, how does he do that?). Without having to pay her, it's at least some kind of "sport" (not making it much more interesting). Yeah, I know, we have some "The grass is greener" gyus here, sorry, not my thing.

Some short Moo (last time I will say anything about this):

2 nice weekends, trouble, nice start - trouble. End!

I usually give people a second and a third chance. But then it's over. Why spending time with someone without fucking her all the time (some BM certainly will ask theirself)? Well, get to know people a little? Try to understand their situation? etc. Wrote about this in another thread, remained ignored.

I got blamed for mindfucking her and all this crap. All I did was being a bit overpolite. And I am fucking sure, I treated her better than most other BM did.

And now everyone feel free to insult me again... but please do it in pm's, this thread doesn't need to run any more off topic.

#12 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 09:17 PM

I agree with Koykaeng, you did the right thing by backing away. Reporting this to the police without proof is quite iffy. It may help if you had witnesses go along with you, but just your word alone probably would not have resulted in any action.

Your other thought about reporting her for drug use is risky - you don't know who her friends are - they could have gone after you if she was locked up because of your report.

In Thailand it only takes a few thousand Baht to have someone beat up and a few more thousand to have someone killed.

Remember, it is not your country and the rules are quite different than home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci