LB? Not welcome in the disco!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 freebirdabc

freebirdabc
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:47 AM

Haven't found a post dealing with this topic.

Afaik lb's are not welcome in Lucifers, also hab trouble getting into Marine with a lb (doesn't know if it was a general lb problem or just my company this day).

Any other discos I shouldn't even try to go with a lb?

#2 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:27 AM

Comes and goes Friend, in Bkk there was a ban some time ago on disco between soy 11 a,d (Forgot) although I had been there before with LB Friends and has Bottel up front paid, all of a sudden they were banned. About 1 year after, that changed, but it spoiled my mood of Discos.
Prefer partying in room now
So many LB So Little Time

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:44 AM

Haven't found a post dealing with this topic.

Whilst these threads may not be specifically discussing the question you were asking, you will defintely find plenty of useful answers.

http://www.lb-69.com..._LB_discos.html

http://www.lb-69.com...-bar_disco.html

http://www.lb-69.com...lub_at_RCA.html

http://www.lb-69.com...taya_Disco.html

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#4 Onebadindan

Onebadindan
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:03 PM

I was able to get to Xcite disco on third Road.. And was about 5 Lady boys with me and had no trouble..

Going to Hollywood disco on Monday.. with buch of Lady Boys on Monday nite if interested show up in string fellows around 10:00 PM. Its easy to find me I will probably will have 3 or 4 Ladyboys hanging around me....... Ronnie

#5 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:44 PM

No problems for ladyboys to go into a disco in Bangkok.

There was a big drama about 2 years ago as a ladyboy was refused to enter the cm2 club in the novotel siam square. The Arcor Hotel Group (including novotel), was getting big troubles because of this through media and gay community. They apologized officially to this lb. Since then everything is ok for lb´s in every club in Bangkok.

#6 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:06 PM

Not quite correct, QBar in Bkk still refuses entry to most lbs - exceptions are made when the companion of the lb is well known to the bar management.

#7 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:09 PM

Not quite correct, QBar in Bkk still refuses entry to most lbs - exceptions are made when the companion of the lb is well known to the bar management.

I was in Qbar last month with a ladyboy. No problems to get in. And i dont know anyone from the management.

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:18 PM

That is good news, my friend tried with his lb girlfriend in November/07 and was refused entry.

Hopefully they have a consistent policy to admit lbs now.

#9 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

I am surprised to hear about marine refusing entry to a lb as i have never had any trouble taking trouble at that place, on my last trip i seen several lb's in there most nights and also took Lek and Moo with me on several nights.

#10 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:28 PM

That is good news, my friend tried with his lb girlfriend in November/07 and was refused entry.

Hopefully they have a consistent policy to admit lbs now.

I will find out in May! :D

#11 Onebadindan

Onebadindan
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:02 PM

I was in marine disco last nite with one Lady Boy from string fellow. I had no problem getting in... :roll:

#12 freebirdabc

freebirdabc
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:25 PM

I was in marine disco last nite with one Lady Boy from string fellow. I had no problem getting in... :roll:

Well, as I wrote before, maybe it was just a problem with the lb i've been with, but she wasn't allowed to go in...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci