Ann from Blue Ice Bar

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#13 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:17 PM

She was also one of the keenest to come to the room for the 'after party'.

She didn't disappoint, after Bee she was a close second to performer of the night.. she lost points when she started throwing up a few hours later and had to call it quits :?

But the party still continued..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#14 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:41 AM

Was that while she was deepthroating you :lol: :lol: I think it have something to do withe her new tits they were a little tender. She is hot would like to see her again :lol:

#15 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:46 AM

She is in Dirty Mike's team photo sat next to him :lol:

I barely recognized her without the pancake make up and those huge beautifal tits. Wow, she is looking hotter then ever these days.

#16 LovingLBS

LovingLBS
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 03:50 AM

Yes, plenty of pictures of Anne around here already TS and many of them nudes :lol: and why oh why is she still wearing too much face make up, it gives her a clown type look. Her new tits are lovely although in going with her about a year ago she was heavily taking hormones and of course she seldom became erect, has that situation altered at all ?

where's the nudes, like to see those

#17 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 07:15 AM

I think Ann from the Blue Ice is a future star on the Pattaya scene. She is definately a sweetie, and an absolute tiger in bed. I highly recommend her. Enjoy the pics...... :wink:

#18 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:42 PM

Yes, plenty of pictures of Anne around here already TS and many of them nudes :lol: and why oh why is she still wearing too much face make up, it gives her a clown type look. Her new tits are lovely although in going with her about a year ago she was heavily taking hormones and of course she seldom became erect, has that situation altered at all ?

#19 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:50 AM

These pics and my encounters with her were from May 2007, i havent been back to LOS since then. I agree, i hate that makeup, she has such a pretty face, she doesnt need that. She was getting hard when i was with her, so maybe she wasnt od'ing on the hormones. I cant wait to see her with those new tits. She had a little ass and a tight hard stomache that was spectacular, and that girl loves to kiss for hours and hours. Maybe someone will post a pic showcasing her new tits?

#20 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

#21 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:17 PM

She was also one of the keenest to come to the room for the 'after party'.

She didn't disappoint, after Bee she was a close second to performer of the night.. she lost points when she started throwing up a few hours later and had to call it quits :?

But the party still continued..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#22 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:41 AM

Was that while she was deepthroating you :lol: :lol: I think it have something to do withe her new tits they were a little tender. She is hot would like to see her again :lol:

#23 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:46 AM

I barely recognized her without the pancake make up and those huge beautifal tits. Wow, she is looking hotter then ever these days.

#24 LovingLBS

LovingLBS
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 03:50 AM

where's the nudes, like to see those

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci