Legends of LB Letchery

#494 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:05 PM

'Phuket Legend's Trip' - Tom's taxi airport pickup...

That's me and batman on-board - are you two persons batman?

I'm assuming kliome will join us and I'm sure Tom wouldn't mind dropping anthony at James Dean as it's only a stones throw away.

anthony and kliome... are you guys IN?

If so, I will make the arrangements with Tom to collect FIVE people [please confirm] from the airport.

:D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#495 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:22 PM

yes...we will be me and Oh.. :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#496 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:29 PM

BTW....just got an email from JIJI ( a LB that worked in CD) havent heard anything from her since last year were we were together for a week... 8)

she was quite special... :lol:

how the F... did she knew i were comming back to Phuket?? :shock: they must have a 6 sens or something like that... :?

well ill guess ill have to email...and disapoint her...as i prefer to be with Oh.. 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#497 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:33 PM

A sad fact of being a 'Legend' is the trail of broken hearts left in your wake :wink:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#498 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:22 AM

im definately on for a taxi.
whether its 2 cars or a 5 seater, dont matter.
book what there is.
ill put a notice on the other april thread about the 19th legends party, as not everyone will be following our exciting thread. :D
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#499 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:39 AM

I'm in for the taxi.

I had emailed Tom about it, but I'll levae it for you to book and confirm Dixon.

RE the La Bamab party.

Isn't the 19th the last day of Songkhran?
Maybe it's better to hold off for another day or two to keep things dry!

I aslo remember a few BMs saying they are arriving on the days after Songkhran. One being Matchman.

We don't leave Pattaya for Phuket until the 29th April, so as long as the party is before 25th (when Mike leaves), I'm happy.

I'll repost this in

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#500 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:45 AM

Rossco

It might be a good idea to post details of the 'Legends' party here: http://lb-69.com/for..._april_may.html

Or create a new thread.

There seems to be quite a few 'Legends' heading out to Pattaya in April, but a lot of them aren't following this thread (as they aren't legendary enough to be included in the Phuket trip).

#501 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:15 AM

I have sent a request to Tom for the Airport pickup for FIVE, inc time/date etc., including Anthony's drop location. Also asked for an estimate, although that won't change things.

Looks like this will be a great trip, looking forward very much, especially the 6pm beer on the balcony :wink:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#502 tapioca

tapioca
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:10 AM

Hello Guys, I finally have time and took batman's suggestion to look at this thread. Although I have communicated with the legends group separately, I have been very busy here and not entered this thread before. Thanks for your bookings at "The Place To Stay"! I will do my best to see that you are all happy here and will join you when possible for some partying here in Patong Beach. I believe the Cocktails And Dreams bar is a great place to start the fun, there is always fun to be had there. The owners, Jim and Ning Nong are friendly hosts who will welcome you all.
Your planned timing is good because many of the family tourist crowd will have gone home by then making it easier to get around and easier to access the beach. I am here all year and get tired of trying to navigate around people with baby strollers all along the sidewalks.
I will talk with the taxi person today if possible and arrange pick up when you arrive. All looks good on this end and I expect you all will have a great time here in Patong Beach.
Tapioca

#503 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:02 PM

Thanks Tapioca

We are all looking forward to it!

#504 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

Take your point re Songkran but it should be over by Sat 19th April - I bl.... hope so!

I will check with the staff. The preference is to have a party on the Saturday night so that some BM's who work here can make it.

I will check out dates - if the 19th is a problem we can shift to Sunday 20th. I will keep you updated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci