• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#13 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:37 AM

tarado,
should of had this picture entered in the lb-69 member, "who what's a 1000 points" it Shirley would have done well. its the is a amazing find glad you had some time off to yourself so you could find this gem

#14 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 13 March 2008 - 07:42 AM

Nice mini-report tarado and Nancy is a real peach, shame about the 'chop' news, but a gorgeous looking girl all the same :D

Maybe a change of avatar is on the cards for you to celebrate? 8)

4 months late dude... tut tut :o

Meum cerebrum nocet

#15 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:39 AM

In apologize for my tardiness in posting ;-)

I guess I may be conflicted about what happened the following night when I made my way up to Cassanova to search for a hottie I had spotted on the internet.

I had always chosen the more soft, feminine type of ladyboy before. This time I was drawn into the realm of the more agressive 'versatile' ladyboy; and boy ,..did things unfold different than I had imagined,...

If I get enough encouragement, I may post some pics from that sordid adventure,... I was a dirty boy indeed.
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#16 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:31 PM

Hi Tarado,

This girl is gorgeous, and has a lovely round ass !

Fancy holding out on us for so long. :lol:

Nice to see you back on the forum.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#17 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:05 PM

Gorgeous....fucking gorgeous :shock:

#18 India1

India1
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:11 AM

Just wonderful.

#19 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:40 AM

what a Gem! Wish I'd seen her there on my last trip. I'll be looking for her in May for sure. :D

#20 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:07 PM

when you see her,..she may be a few ounces lighter in bodyweight,..scheduled for the chop :-(

it is nice to hear the comments of those that enjoyed the post. I takes some time to write this out and hearing that someone enjoyed the effort makes it gratifying.

check out my other post: http://lb-69.com/for...a_Nov_2007.html

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#21 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:14 PM

when you see her,..she may be a few ounces lighter in bodyweight,..scheduled for the chop :-(

Damn shame :cry: Another soldier lost. I read that in your post but chose to ignore it for me own benefit :D

#22 hornydick66

hornydick66
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:12 PM

thanks a lot for posting.

#23 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:56 AM

Took me a while to post this,.. but here is a look at one of the hotties that I enjoyed on my brief stay in Bangkok Nov 2007.

Posted Image

After several weeks in the Philippines I needed to do a stop over in Bangkok for a few days to enjoy some ladyboy delights. The difficulty was that a buddy who joined me in Philippines decided to extend his trip and come along to Bangkok.

While I enjoy the travel buddy, the difficulty of getting with the LBs and keeping my little secret was a challenge. I managed to give him the slip when he said he needed to crash in the room. I made a fricken B-line for the greatest place on earth,..Obsessions bar in Nana Plaza!

Experienced pooners caution noobs to not overplan their trips and who they want to meet. I enjoy fantasizing about the faces I see on the websites,..but one must allow for the fact that there is a NEVERENDING flow of new faces every trip.

Nancy was an example. I had never seen her before on the internet, but before long I decided that she was one of the most feminine LBs I had ever seen. A ladydrink and some kissing and it is GO Time! I had to perform a package check to ensure this was not a post op - so feminine!

Back in my room, she was submissive and sweet. Due to hormones, she was not able to come - despite jacking for at least 15 minutes while I sucked her nipples. She apologized for no squirt - and posed for several pics. She would not however, allow me to photograph her cock (I tried for you guys!). She indicated that she was going to have the chop (ug!)

See my gallery for the rest of the pics. Hope you like it.
http://lb-69.com/fre...s.php?album=513

#24 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:37 AM

tarado,
should of had this picture entered in the lb-69 member, "who what's a 1000 points" it Shirley would have done well. its the is a amazing find glad you had some time off to yourself so you could find this gem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci