DELETED

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#25 dawkin

dawkin
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:05 AM

Not an options anymore as they are in recievership. What a pity, agreat airlines and so cheap. I used this as a hub for either Thailand or Phil using Cebu-Pacific airlines.

#26 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 11:48 AM

Dawkin - Since we are digging up an old thread here, at least tell us who you saying is bankrupt? There are a lot of airlines and websites mentioned on this thread. I didn't recognize any of the names from this post that had gone belly up.

#27 dawkin

dawkin
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

Sorry it is oasis that have gone belly up. I was lucky i flew with them in Jan 2008 and nearly booked again a few weeks ago.

Confirmation from www.oasishongkong.com/gb/en/home.aspx

"It is with regret that Oasis Hong Kong Airlines announces that the airline has applied to the High Court of Hong Kong Special Administration Region to appoint provisional liquidators on 9 April 2008.

Our flight operations have been cancelled until further notice."

#28 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:46 PM

I'm not using Cebu again as they did not honor my prepaid booking and charged me again so I could fly . It took months to get a refund off them.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#29 dawkin

dawkin
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Not an options anymore as they are in recievership. What a pity, agreat airlines and so cheap. I used this as a hub for either Thailand or Phil using Cebu-Pacific airlines.

#30 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Dawkin - Since we are digging up an old thread here, at least tell us who you saying is bankrupt? There are a lot of airlines and websites mentioned on this thread. I didn't recognize any of the names from this post that had gone belly up.

#31 dawkin

dawkin
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Sorry it is oasis that have gone belly up. I was lucky i flew with them in Jan 2008 and nearly booked again a few weeks ago.

"It is with regret that Oasis Hong Kong Airlines announces that the airline has applied to the High Court of Hong Kong Special Administration Region to appoint provisional liquidators on 9 April 2008.

#32 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

I'm not using Cebu again as they did not honor my prepaid booking and charged me again so I could fly . It took months to get a refund off them.
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#33 dawkin

dawkin
  • Members
  • 50 posts

#34 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

#35 dawkin

dawkin
  • Members
  • 50 posts

#36 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci