July/August

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:14 PM

Fine. I'll have the whole freekin' place to myself :P

That won't matter because you conduct yourself like a love struck twenty something once you have chosen your *three day LB companion.

Guy's it's amazing, slappy saunters around Pattaya hand in hand, dining at nice restaurants, staying in top notch hotels whilst making the odd albeit brief guest appearance at La Bamba, Blue Ice or JSB and all the time glazing into her eyes and whispering sweet nothings telling her she is the only one for him :shock:
No wonder Patti was pissed off when he dumped her for a younger model and left poor ole Pentire to pick up the pieces same as I used to do for anthony :lol:

*Note...After 3 days slappy drops em for another.

#14 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 06:34 PM

Guys, you all talk about going to Bkk and Patts, but please dont forget Ladyboy Island - just a few days here? Pretty please?

#15 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:32 PM

Guys, you all talk about going to Bkk and Patts, but please dont forget Ladyboy Island - just a few days here? Pretty please?

Jimbo I like Cocktails and I have dreams so may add Phuket to the itenary depending on budget and time constraits, as primary reason for my trip has change to Singapore F1 and LBs :D

#16 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:15 PM

No wonder Patti was pissed off when he dumped her for a younger model and left poor ole Pentire to pick up the pieces same as I used to do for anthony :lol:

*Note...After 3 days slappy drops em for another.

Oh, yes and don't forget how you"picked up the pieces" with Yoyo :oops: Such a fine friend :oops:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#17 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:30 PM

Er.....Be fair slappy, we both spoted her in JSB at the same time, just that I agreed to let you break her in first before I followed up.

Really nice kid by the way...Moo without attitude is how I would describe her, just needs some tits :)

#18 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:40 PM

just that I agreed to let you break her in first before I followed up.

Really nice kid by the way...Moo without attitude is how I would describe her, just needs some tits :)

Note to self; You actually had one LB BEFORE PT had fill in blank here (tainted, corrupted, defiled, deflowered, buggered senseless) :twisted:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#19 hyatt

hyatt
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:39 PM

Gonna have a couple of days in BKK, July 21-? . Gotta head out to Buriram to sort out some stuff, then maybe back to Pattaya early August before Bali.

#20 deuce

deuce
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:27 AM

Hi all, looks like i'm coming in aug 19 for about a month. Hopefully some BMs around. Guess I’ll hit GUESS first and see whos there. That’s if I don’t fall asleep 1st night. i'm just not as hardcore as you p4p vets!

PS . where is guess bar? :lol:
the wisest man that ever was, when asked what he knew... replied that the one thing he did know was that he knew nothing

#21 Pup

Pup
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:30 PM

I will be leaving bkk for pattaya on the 18 of august, but back for the 22nd and 23rd.. will you still be around ? I will probably hit guess also.

#22 katana57

katana57
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:03 AM

I'll be in BKK from August 12th.........beverage :?:

#23 Pup

Pup
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:17 PM

katana,

I will be in bkk from the 14th of august to the 18th, then pattaya untill the 22nd and back to bkk for a couple of nights. I am there with friends that are not so openminded until the 18th. I am free to meet up for drinks in pattaya or bkk after that.

P

#24 deuce

deuce
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:52 PM

should still be in bkk. think im headin down to patts around the 26th!

:lol:
the wisest man that ever was, when asked what he knew... replied that the one thing he did know was that he knew nothing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci