Obsessions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 weejock

weejock
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 09:22 PM

OK so we know that Obsessions is closed for renovations wondering if any news when it is re-opening for those that are travelling to the LOS soon.

Also any member get togethers in Sept?

Regards

Weejock
PS: Great Forum having been cruising in and out for about a year now.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 06:47 PM

Weejock,

I've been led to believe that Obsessions will re-open on September 14th or 15th. Don't take that as gospel, but it's the best information I have at the moment !
The sooner it re-opens the better, as attempting to have a drink at Cascades has become a dangerous past time with somewhere between 40-50 LB's all wanting you to pay the barfine.

Cheers

KoyKaeng

#3 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 09:20 PM

Hi Koykaeng,

The last time i was up at the Nana was December 2004, Two LB approahed me and began rubbing my crouch and said that they have big cocks . I smiled at them and touched their tits and then left for other bar, don't know which Lb bar was that, it's upstairs and on the left side where many LB sits along the balcony or corridor.

In situation like this, can customer just buy one to 3 drinks if one fancy their appearances. I do that in a regular lady bar.
I have already in mind to spend a good amount on Sidney ( Pang) and on Areeya.

Your opinion..please
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 08:58 AM

Sounds like you were refering to Casanova's based on the LB's out the front and the apparent big cocks.
In my humble opinion, you can do whatever it is that suits your mood and more importantly your bank balance. There is nothing wrong with buying a select one or two LB's a drink and going home alone if thats what you want ! I've often bought drinks for 3 or 4 LB's and then ended up barfining someone else altogether.

Technically, it's no different to being in a regular lady bar, but in reality the LB's are more agressive and this does make it challenging at times.

Relax & Enjoy
Koykaeng

#5 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 02:41 PM

Has Obsessions re-opened?

#6 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 03:38 PM

Not yet, it's like always in Thailand, to promise 2 weeks and open in 2 months.. :lol:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci