Sydney

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 jackthom25

jackthom25
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:34 PM

Hitting Sydney in a few weeks, and looking for a versatile LB to 'ahem' spend time with. Any suggestions?

#2 MysticRB

MysticRB
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:10 AM

i would like to know this aswell guys ive been to sydny and am hoping for another reason to visit

#3 Anthony_Mustang

Anthony_Mustang
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 03:07 PM

Your best shot is the Taxi Club on Flinders Street Darlinghurst or if a little street action is more your taste along William St and back roads around Kings Cross.

Also the Daily Telegraph has many in their personal section.

#4 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:11 PM

Taxi Club, later on a Saturday night, upstairs bar or the top floor disco -- although the TGs that are more into clubbing may hit ARQ (just back towards Taylor Square on same side of Flinders Street).

William Street either side for street girls - middle blocks between Eastern Distributor overpass and the start of the steeper section towards the Cross ... often just around the corner from one of the 7-11s.

Daily Telegraph certainly the place for 'advertisers'

Also try "adultmatchmaker.com.au" - a dating site that lists trannys.

Have fun ...
Triat

#5 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:13 PM

Any actual agency to recomend?

#6 Psword

Psword
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:24 PM

Try www.sydneyshemales.com . Its a review site with some pics. The reviews are generally spot on. Its a free site with no commercial interest so I hope its alright to put this link up!

#7 MysticRB

MysticRB
  • Members
  • 45 posts

i would like to know this aswell guys ive been to sydny and am hoping for another reason to visit

#8 Anthony_Mustang

Anthony_Mustang
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 03:07 PM

Your best shot is the Taxi Club on Flinders Street Darlinghurst or if a little street action is more your taste along William St and back roads around Kings Cross.

Also the Daily Telegraph has many in their personal section.

#9 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:11 PM

Taxi Club, later on a Saturday night, upstairs bar or the top floor disco -- although the TGs that are more into clubbing may hit ARQ (just back towards Taylor Square on same side of Flinders Street).

William Street either side for street girls - middle blocks between Eastern Distributor overpass and the start of the steeper section towards the Cross ... often just around the corner from one of the 7-11s.

Daily Telegraph certainly the place for 'advertisers'

Also try "adultmatchmaker.com.au" - a dating site that lists trannys.

Have fun ...
Triat

#10 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:13 PM

Any actual agency to recomend?

#11 Psword

Psword
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:24 PM

Try www.sydneyshemales.com . Its a review site with some pics. The reviews are generally spot on. Its a free site with no commercial interest so I hope its alright to put this link up!

#12 MysticRB

MysticRB
  • Members
  • 45 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci