LT girl who enjoys LB fun too

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#13 kuhnvito

kuhnvito
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:03 AM

Nearly impossible to find a gg in LOS who would like to perform with a ladyboy.

I asked this question to a few girls during one of my first trips to bkk and the response wasnt that positive! :o

You live you learn! :D

You asked the wrong ones then. I find that if the girl is not new to the scene and the money is right it is fairly easy to find this matchup.
Vito

#14 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:34 PM

I asked this question to a few girls during one of my first trips to bkk and the response wasnt that positive! :o

You asked the wrong ones then. I find that if the girl is not new to the scene and the money is right it is fairly easy to find this matchup.
Vito

Maybe with a 35 year old Pattaya beer-bar hooker.

But i dont think that you can get a young and pretty girl in Bangkok who pants to perform with a ladyboy.

#15 prongs

prongs
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:55 AM

The GG's I have met are not real fond of LB's. You might want to ask the LB of your choice if she knows any girls who are interested. I am sure it could be done.
I did not know her name, I did not know her name, but I sure loved the way she laughed and called me honey.

#16 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

Does anybody know Poo who did the video with Noi , seems like she would be the one to hunt down if you wanted some GG,LB action.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#17 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:34 PM

DELETED

#18 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:42 PM

great track you got on link there phill .

remember when that came out while fucked up on acid in my youth :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:

thank fuck my only addiction is lb's now :lol:

steviep

Cheer mate I think I will be fucked up soon on LB's :D it just about sums up how I feel at the moment.
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#19 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:48 PM

DELETED

#20 kuhnvito

kuhnvito
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:03 AM

Vito

#21 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:34 PM

Vito

Maybe with a 35 year old Pattaya beer-bar hooker.

But i dont think that you can get a young and pretty girl in Bangkok who pants to perform with a ladyboy.

#22 prongs

prongs
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:55 AM

The GG's I have met are not real fond of LB's. You might want to ask the LB of your choice if she knows any girls who are interested. I am sure it could be done.
I did not know her name, I did not know her name, but I sure loved the way she laughed and called me honey.

#23 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

Does anybody know Poo who did the video with Noi , seems like she would be the one to hunt down if you wanted some GG,LB action.

#24 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:34 PM

DELETED

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci