Photo

Cambodia flight & Accommodation - Help needed..

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:57 AM

and sophie bar is deffinitly something to do b4 u die- the ultimate blow job bar

Sounds good! Where is sophie bar located?

#62 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:10 AM

recoil thats the hotel we stayed in also..great food and the craic was great.there was an american guy called jack staying long time there.loved the martini club and the heart of darkness .i think i wil go back for a few days in june

#63 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:07 AM

recoil thats the hotel we stayed in also..great food and the craic was great.there was an american guy called jack staying long time there.loved the martini club and the heart of darkness .i think i wil go back for a few days in june

I plan to go back soon as well. Will stay at the hope and anchor again i think.

3 days is enough in PP (not much to do if you saw toul sleng and the killing fields already).

#64 James Taylor

James Taylor
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:35 AM

The three so- called BJ bars are La Cyrcee, Mikado and Sophie's. Right now La Cyrcee seems to have the friskiest girls. None taller than about 1.50m. Mikado was closed and reopened last week, Sophie's is running as usual.
Svay Pak is still open, wouldn't advise any foreigner to go there though. World Vision has it's spies there and the police like the extra $$$, Khmer New Year's coming up ;)
Best place for cheap hookers is Tuol Kork. 5USD easily gets you a niceish girl, no problems.
Is street 63 the one with the Viet massage parlours? If yes, it's still going strong.
Saw 2 LB lookers at Barazzo. Might be worth having a closer look.

#65 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:28 AM

and sophie bar is deffinitly something to do b4 u die- the ultimate blow job bar

Sounds good! Where is sophie bar located?

Corner of street 53 and street 118, go upstairs, knock on the door.

The three so- called BJ bars are La Cyrcee, Mikado and Sophie's. Right now La Cyrcee seems to have the friskiest girls.
Is street 63 the one with the Viet massage parlours? If yes, it's still going strong.

Le Cyrcee and Mikado are more ST bars. Mikado got busted over a week ago and has not reopened yet. Le Cyrcee is now take out only as they have closed the on site rooms.

If you go to street 63 make sure you know where your pants are at all times. Or better yet just take in only the money you need. Pants pockets seem to have a mysterious way of being empty when you leave some of the places.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#66 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:44 AM

Just back from PP, saw no LBs at all. In general the GG scene is good; I stayed at Tonle Sap Guest House (Pickled Parrot Pub) and have nothing but good things to say. It is located a few steps from the river on Street 104. You could spend a week without leaving Street 104 and find a different cute and enthusiastic GG for every night. On the other hand there are lots of other areas such as the area around Flamingo Hotel. My favorite bar is Voodoo on Street 108. I'm thinking it might be someone else's as well.. :wink: On Street 108, Golden Vines and Zapata(?) could well be worth a visit as well.

There are quite a few sweet little squeakers in there who are only too happy to take good care of a farang with a few dollars in his pocket. From this picture, avoid the big one with the black dress - she's a nasty bitch, the one in green has a little acne, but at 19 has a stunning little body. The one with the huge smile is a great dancer and has good english.

The one on the far left is a fantastic tour guide, very affectionate and lots of fun, but do NOT let her near alcohol!! She is tiny and has NO ability to drink.

Lots of other areas to go in PP, I'll head back soon for sure!

Attached Files

#67 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Just back from PP, saw no LBs at all. In general the GG scene is good; I stayed at Tonle Sap Guest House (Pickled Parrot Pub) and have nothing but good things to say. It is located a few steps from the river on Street 104. You could spend a week without leaving Street 104 and find a different cute and enthusiastic GG for every night. On the other hand there are lots of other areas such as the area around Flamingo Hotel. My favorite bar is Voodoo on Street 108. I'm thinking it might be someone else's as well.. :wink: On Street 108, Golden Vines and Zapata(?) could well be worth a visit as well.

There are quite a few sweet little squeakers in there who are only too happy to take good care of a farang with a few dollars in his pocket. From this picture, avoid the big one with the black dress - she's a nasty bitch, the one in green has a little acne, but at 19 has a stunning little body. The one with the huge smile is a great dancer and has good english.

The one on the far left is a fantastic tour guide, very affectionate and lots of fun, but do NOT let her near alcohol!! She is tiny and has NO ability to drink.

#68 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

#69 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

#70 dontae7

dontae7
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:50 AM

what the freelance seen like in the beach areas of cambodia, is it still pretty non existant or is there some girls who are hip to the game and prefer the cleaner beach enviroment?? heading there soon and need some advice. thx mates.

#71 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:34 PM

what the freelance seen like in the beach areas of cambodia, is it still pretty non existant or is there some girls who are hip to the game and prefer the cleaner beach enviroment?? heading there soon and need some advice. thx mates.

If you want some fun in Sihanoukville better take a girl from Phnom Penh. Not so much on offer at the beach destinations.

#72 dontae7

dontae7
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:15 PM

safety at night, say leaving the hot spots in town, do u have to have a reliable driver that u use each time or can u trust the taxis to not take u some were and rob u, and can u get a decent room, tile floor, western toilet , hot shower for about 100 us a month in a safe spot in phnom pen , in thai ive usually gotten what i was looking for in a decent room for like 125 us a month,, what should i expect in the phnom penn, thank fellas, d.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci