Ladyboy Fashion 2008 Calendar

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 08:18 PM

Hey entrox, you're welcome, but the credit for the photos must go to Ziggy - he is quite meticulous when setting up the studio, props, etc and you see the results. Although he isn't a pro, he takes these photos sessions seriously. This is the 3rd calendar he has done, and so far this is the best. I am happy to share the photos here and hope that it can generate some interest in the calendar!

#14 vangough05

vangough05
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:15 AM

Hey entrox, you're welcome, but the credit for the photos must go to Ziggy - he is quite meticulous when setting up the studio, props, etc and you see the results. Although he isn't a pro, he takes these photos sessions seriously. This is the 3rd calendar he has done, and so far this is the best. I am happy to share the photos here and hope that it can generate some inter : est in the calendar!

:roll: Whats yours and Stoogies cut :idea:

#15 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:45 PM

:roll: Whats yours and Stoogies cut :idea:

vangough05, another one of your "jokes" I presume! Since you are a member of the "other" forum, you are aware that ziggy and Stoogie do not get along.

As for getting a "cut" I think you and those who believe in UFO's will get along fine! :P

#16 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:48 PM

wow Puan Miss september is very hot, think I will have to enroll in university again
anyone have the pleasure of meeting her or have her details

#17 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:32 PM

As far as I know Puan is not a "working" girl, she is just studying university at the moment and is a friend of Passy, Aom and Ae.

I am bumping thread - I have heard that if you barfine a lady from Guess Bar they are giving away a calendar as a promotion. Not sure if this is still the case since we are into April now.

#18 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

As far as I know Puan is not a "working" girl, she is just studying university at the moment and is a friend of Passy, Aom and Ae.

I am bumping thread - I have heard that if you barfine a lady from Guess Bar they are giving away a calendar as a promotion. Not sure if this is still the case since we are into April now.

#19 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

#20 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci