DELETED

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#25 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:41 PM

Jesus H Christ. Thanks for sharing all of your diseased dick photos. Was just about to order a nice breakfast of steak and eggs. Think I'll pass now and just have coffee. :(
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook-up world
Except for LOLA

#26 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:52 PM

have a look where i copied these photos from thats the name is there i can post the website if u want the medical details and we not saying it one lady or lb just having bit of laugh lighten up why dont u if i not mistaken it is english humor and anyway how many of u got something wonderfull in thailand without resorting to names beside, the name are not there real names on lb69 anyway and he dident have a pic of her to warn others and i not english by the way. and my english is crap.by the way it not my dick

#27 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:59 PM

Gareth,

I think we need to find an interpretor, or code breaker to decipher all your posts.

I can't understand anything you type.

You and Rugbyjock must have been separated at birth ?

Some punctuation would be a good start, and next time round we can cover some other aspect.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#28 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:32 PM

what next

#29 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:43 PM

Damn it, KK. Now look what you've gone and done. I've got to admit the Gman is good fodder for my retorts.

Now I know how that's going to be interpreted by the Gman... 'Good fodder? How does slappy know if I have kids or not?' :lol:

And another thing. I wouldn't worry too much about what Paris allegedly said. Just remember that's only one man's..er, ah ladyboy's opinion :D
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook-up world
Except for LOLA

#30 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:49 PM

The subject line of this thread is one of my favorite Frank Zappa songs from the Joe's Garage album!!!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#31 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:32 AM

The subject line of this thread is one of my favorite Frank Zappa songs from the Joe's Garage album!!!

Auto

Hi Auto,

Well I have to admit that I took that into account when re-naming this thread !

Would have to be my favourite Frank Zappa album too. :)

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#32 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 03:47 AM

To quote the immortal FZ:

(sung)

I got it from a toilet seaaaatttt.
I got it from a toileeeet seat.
It jumped right up . . . . . . .and grabbed my meat . . . .
Got it from a toliet seeeeeat.

My balls feel like a pair of maracas . . . . .
My balls feel like a pair of ma . .ra. . . cas.
I think I probablly got the . . .
Gon - o - ca-ca-ca-s . . .
My balls feel like a pair of maracas . . .

Why does it, why does it, why does it . . .
Hurt
When
I
Peeeeeeeeee.

Ah, the greatness of it all. :D :D :D :D
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#33 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:58 AM

Have u had u results back yet stevie ?

I think i narrowed it down this sounds like what u got.

Chlamydia
Signs and symptoms
Chlamydia may be difficult to detect because early-stage infections often cause few or no signs and symptoms that might alert you to see your doctor. When signs or symptoms do occur, they usually start one to three weeks after you've been exposed to chlamydia. Even when signs and symptoms do occur, they're often mild and passing, making them easy to overlook.

Signs and symptoms of chlamydia infection may include:

Painful urination
Lower abdominal pain
Vaginal discharge in women
Discharge from the penis in men
Painful sexual intercourse in women
Testicular pain in men

Doctors treat chlamydia with prescription antibiotics such as azithromycin (Zithromax), doxycycline or erythromycin. Your doctor usually prescribes these antibiotics as pills to be swallowed. You may be asked to take your medication in a one-time dose, or you may receive a prescription medication to be taken daily or multiple times a day for five to 10 days.

In most cases, the infection resolves within one to two weeks. During that time you should abstain from sex.

Attached Files

#34 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:12 PM

That was a nasty looking Chlamydia :?

I know you can get Chlamydia in your throat by going down on a girl, or ladyboy.
And then you get that nasty caught you so often hear around bar workers.
And I guess it can be transmitted the other way also, someone that has it in the throat giving you a BJ.
Girls don’t get much symptoms when it is vaginal, and it is the most common std in Norway.
It is easily cured with Zithromax that you can buy in most drugstores in Thailand, around 550B.
I uses this anytime I get a bad caught when in Thailand, and before I leave as a precaution to bring any unwanted souvenirs back home with me.
So dark, the con of man..

#35 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:23 PM

yes u can get it through oral but i have to tell u even if u used a condom in thailand they are crap they not up to internatinal standards most have got tiny holes them i took my own from uk just in case wait the test results but not be suprised if u have and dont worry to much just get treated by u gp

I bought my Condoms from home too , guess what it says on the side of the packet ?
MADE IN THAILAND :roll:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#36 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:53 PM

yes u can get it through oral but i have to tell u even if u used a condom in thailand they are crap they not up to internatinal standards most have got tiny holes them i took my own from uk just in case wait the test results but not be suprised if u have and dont worry to much just get treated by u gp

I bought my Condoms from home too , guess what it says on the side of the packet ?
MADE IN THAILAND :roll:

mine says USED in thailand... :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci