• Guests

Posted 10 January 2008 - 04:23 PM

DELETED

#2 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:20 PM

yes u can get it through oral but i have to tell u even if u used a condom in thailand they are crap they not up to internatinal standards most have got tiny holes them i took my own from uk just in case wait the test results but not be suprised if u have and dont worry to much just get treated by u gp

#3 oifarang

oifarang
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:00 AM

="gareth75 most have got tiny holes them

what a load of bollox.

#4 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:13 AM

Gareth:

This is exactly what I mean by saying you don't contribute anything wortwhile in your posts. Stop spouting bullshit.

Jeezsus, why don't you try and post something that makes sense for a change?

It is totally unfathomable to think that most condoms sold in Thailand have "little holes" in them.

Here's 10 baht, please buy a clue.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#5 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:21 AM

Took natalie on my last night in BKK she is great fun and very sweet .. she text me today as it goes and e-mailed me some pics of her new short hair. I am clean after our encounter ... I will definately be meeting her in April very pleasent girl :D

#6 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:37 AM

guys, dont have pic, but she about 5ft8 blonde hair and works out of temptations.
since i got home ive felt like ive been pissing razors, been doc's and he's treating me for water infection untill test results come back. now i did play alot in patong but was allways safe. yet only dabbled with a bit of oral both ways with natalie, and may of court something so this isnt a stay away as she great girl and exciting in bed but just a warning to be careful.
not sure if you can catch by recieving oral but something wrong.
stevie p

Steve, I dont think its enough evidence to suggest you got it from Natalie. we should be very careful with our warning on that forum, cause it can cause other members, to talk bad, or not to meet the gal in question.

#7 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:04 AM

As LB-69 says, you really need to have your facts right before making such a warning.

I read this post earlier, and considered deleting it alltogether.

On one hand, I appreciate your intention to warn others, but I think you may be making some dangerous assumptions by concluding how you caught this STD.

I don't like the idea of our models being outcast unless the facts are proven.

In summary, a very difficult subject for the forum.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#8 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:25 AM

DELETED

#9 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:36 AM

Dude,
Come on, a little burning sensation in the urethra, I think we've all been there.

Now if you dick catches fire or falls off...now that's worth posting about :lol: :lol: :lol:
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook-up world
Except for LOLA

#10 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:46 AM

ichy as hell and u feel hot and cold all the time headaces, and u dick feels like it burning ahh u got the clap or crabs if see tiny things running from u balls what u with a lb herpies crabs more likely if u been with a gg i think we all been through that if tiny red spots apear it herpies if they mushroom out on u dick or if it go on u hands hand feell itchy as well neck and feet get cream and anitboitics from u gp it go away after few day wait for the results i not suprise if it herpies u got from the lb when she gave u bj that very common but u can get it anywhere let us know what u got

#11 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:14 AM

ichy as hell and u feel hot and cold all the time headaces, and u dick feels like it burning ahh u got the clap or crabs if see tiny things running from u balls what u with a lb herpies crabs more likely if u been with a gg i think we all been through that if tiny red spots apear it herpies if they mushroom out on u dick or if it go on u hands hand feell itchy as well neck and feet get cream and anitboitics from u gp it go away after few day wait for the results i not suprise if it herpies u got from the lb when she gave u bj that very common but u can get it anywhere let us know what u got

Mate, please use full stops to break up your sentances. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#12 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:14 PM

u can get syphilis by other ways, not only through sexual intercourse. for example, through towels, which diseased used before you :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci