Limmatquai Bar - Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#37 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:40 PM

Place is closed for sure. I've been there few days ago and it was dead.

On the other hand LB who scared me many times on entrance finally put some decent clothes on and became waitress in Pook on Soi 6. She is nice girl...

BR

#38 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:58 AM

I am somewhat saddened to find this place has closed down , I really used to enjoy a few beers in here and a couple of the girls would be dressed in stockings and corsets , mind you the short time rooms were quite scary!! What is happening to the LB scene on WS , my onetime favourite bar JSB is the pits now ! Ezy and Linda's are keeping WS alive ...
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#39 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:05 AM

I loved the sleaziness of the place too.......it had a place on my agenda each trip.....the toilets were wonderful!

Management with a bad attitude (probably not helped by poor turnover) and a generally poor selection of girls certainly did it no favours.......

However...as you say....it will be missed... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#40 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:45 AM

Most times I'd been in there, there were a couple of dubious-looking Thai guys propping up the bar.

Their presence didn't give the place a particularly relaxed feeling and they looked rather like crooks, mafia, plain-clothes cops or girl's boyfriends... which I guess sums up about half of the male Pattaya population.
... The other half being gay, songtaew drivers or moto-si taxi riders :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci