• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 genesia999

genesia999
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:57 AM

WHERE?

Anyone knows where to find ladyboys in the afternoon in Pattaya? And which bar is the first to open of the LB-bars in Pattaya. And is there a daytime LB-bar in Bangkok?

#2 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:10 PM

WHERE?

Anyone knows where to find ladyboys in the afternoon in Pattaya? And which bar is the first to open of the LB-bars in Pattaya. And is there a daytime LB-bar in Bangkok?

The LB bars on Soi 6 in Pattaya are open by 2 PM.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 05 December 2007 - 07:04 PM

well in pattaya Linda bar on walking street is open 24/7 i think...iwe never seen it closed... :lol:

and latest around 4pm Lita`s bar in soi BJ (sidesoi to walking street) is open too... :wink:
but also in soi 6 you can find some LB`s during the daytime... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#4 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:07 AM

Linda bar is probably your best option,especially if you like the amazonian type lbs.There is also hi boss on soi 6(as batman mentioned there are others on soi 6),however when i was there last month the quality in here was extremely poor.
Cheers

#5 rayton

rayton
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:41 AM

how much do ones from linda bar go for ST?

#6 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:01 AM

As they say in Thailand 'up to you',however 1000 baht is probably about average.

#7 rayton

rayton
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:35 AM

double the price of hiboss, but i assume no bar fine at linda so its not too bad.

#8 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:46 AM

Hi Boss is the best by a mile during the afternoon. Sometimes it has some ugs there but there a lot of very sexy girls there too! 500 bahht st. and 250 for the room if i am not mistaken,
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#9 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:53 AM

how much do ones from linda bar go for ST?

iv'e never payed more than 500baht for st in the day time from there(linda bar) and no bar fine.cheers.michael -chopper

#10 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 08 December 2007 - 10:25 PM

If you don't find anything you like at High Boss go next door to Pook Bar. Their LBs show up by 2 PM. Or go on down Soi 6 to the Lucky Love Bar, or up Soi 6 to Tornado and Goodfellas, or... You get the idea.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci