• 136 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 10:29 PM

Where can I find 'my No. 1' ? She is HOT

#3 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 04:21 AM

my no.1 are my girlfriend so not available...
My Pattaya´s fuxfux no.1 you find at HiBoss...perhaps she not working right now are low season...

Have Fun!!
So No Lusing
Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2005 - 05:17 AM

Hello Dieter,

Is she loyal to you while you are in Germany (assuming she stays in LOS) or do you take her back with you.

Congratulations, she looks hot :lol:

#5 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 05:28 AM

She was since October with me..everywhere..She have the best character I am ever meet in LOs...but don´t know all girls or lb´s ....lol
She was the real wonderful,gorgerous and lovely ladyboy I am love..and all guys like to have...but there are some more in LOS...

Back in LOS in some weeks...

So No Lusing
Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#6 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 06:03 PM

hello Dieter !
u seem to be real sexual predator :-)
u have very nice "ścalps" of LBs..
how much do they charge bar fine in HI BOSS or Jenny STAR ?
thanx !

#7 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 06:43 PM

200 baht
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#8 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 06:58 PM

200 baht

thanx for info, 200 is reasonable...
someone told me that the regular bar fine is 500 which sounds kind of high...
how much do LBs in hi boss & Jenny usually charge for st & lt ?
THANX !

#9 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 07:08 PM

Pattaya is very cheap place, it starts from nothing if you good looking, then 300 for Beach road late walkers, 500 for soi 6, 1000 for Walking street(Jenny Star etc...They will always ask more, and they get more usually, but believe me EVERYTHING is very negotiatable if you know how and why to do it.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#10 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 07:20 PM

Pattaya is very cheap place, it starts from nothing if you good looking, then 300 for Beach road late walkers, 500 for soi 6, 1000 for Walking street(Jenny Star etc...They will always ask more, and they get more usually, but believe me EVERYTHING is very negotiatable if you know how and why to do it.

THANX FOR HELPFUL INFO !!!
can u really bargain with LBs so much that they can even go for free ???
even 500 sounds very good...
what r the tricks u have to use when negotiating ???
soi 6 offers worse quality comparing walking str. as it is cheaper ??
or is it just location?
arent beach road LBs dangerous ???
(is the HI BOSS on soi 6?)
thanx for advice in advance !!!
cheers

#11 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:09 PM

Hmm, intersting questions you have..ok here we go: they will go for free if you are young, good looking guy, or experienced enough and can speak "Thai Lladyboy slang". I know your next question how you learn those things, and my answer will be: get LB GF for few years, so you will be an expert. Soi 6 ladyboys dont have silicon implants, much more younger and unexperienced, much more drug addicted, all that means they will go for cheaper price. Most of them even dont have their own room to stay and sleeping upstair the bar. Yes Hi Boss is on soi 6, and most of Beach road walkers just poor junkies, heavily addicted to ya ba,it happens that they steal etc.But it happens with ladyboys from every place in Pattaya, not only Beach road.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#12 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 03:06 PM

Hmm, intersting questions you have..ok here we go: they will go for free if you are young, good looking guy, or experienced enough and can speak "Thai Lladyboy slang". I know your next question how you learn those things, and my answer will be: get LB GF for few years, so you will be an expert. Soi 6 ladyboys dont have silicon implants, much more younger and unexperienced, much more drug addicted, all that means they will go for cheaper price. Most of them even dont have their own room to stay and sleeping upstair the bar. Yes Hi Boss is on soi 6, and most of Beach road walkers just poor junkies, heavily addicted to ya ba,it happens that they steal etc.But it happens with ladyboys from every place in Pattaya, not only Beach road.

i see,
thanx again for very good info for amateur like me...
well, looks ill have to rely on my charm :twisted: when barginning as i have no idea whats LB slang is... :shock:
u scared me that most of soi 6 LBs r drug addicts, but it sounds like its better playground for cheap-charlies like me to bargain than Jenny star or other bar on walking, street, right ?
one more q: u wouldnt recommend to take beach road LB at all?
or is it again about experience to recognize what u can expect from specific one?
THANX !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci