Photo

NEP news: Obsession closed, everybody moved to Cascade.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 04:15 AM

Just back from NEP round, Obsession closed for renowation and improvements, lets hope they will fix the fucking aircon finaly. All the gals moved to work in Cascade bar, and it's looks like a hell...u can't sit even one minute without 3-4 katoey grabbing your balls, asking for drinks, kissing you and more games...The good news the huge cocked Nadia back to work in this bar after her Phuket trip, now she even has tits, so it's getting better and better. Temptation was completely empty today, with Coco sitting outside bored to death..Big happening in Casanova, many guys and fat farang gals...regular squad of Pang, Teresa, Angee, Jessica,Bell and more, the only change is Natasha came back to work there after a short try in Temptation. What else..Areeya was drinking in Cascade when I got there, must admit her new nose looks great, and she's stunner as always, she gonna make new hair tonight, lets see it tomorrow or in few days...
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2005 - 04:46 AM

Thanks for the News Rami, i am green with envy!
Wish i was there :cry:

#3 Looker

Looker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:48 PM

This is what I call a quick and well done round-about and update :wink:
I can only imagine what happens in Cascade :shock:
You have to be lucky if they don't tear you clothes off :D

#4 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 04:12 PM

Pat Tire, nothing to be anvy with, you just spent amazing time in Thailand and your fucking spread leaves Playboy Rabbit envy..:-)
And Looker you cant imagine what happened last night in Cascade..they even kissed and licked each others tits to show me what they can do..crazy place, and the funny thing I gonna be back there tonight, as good friend just hit BKK.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#5 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2005 - 08:49 PM

Yeah you are right Rami i should not be too envious as i had the most marvellous vacation and i achieved everything i set my sights on. Or rather i humped the three katoeys who were on my ''things to do'' list. :lol:

However, life is all about looking forward to future events and my next trip to LOS is still nine weeks away :(

#6 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 08:52 AM

BTW, you have a big kiss from the new cover girl, she speaks very high about you...should I send the kiss by mail...? Or you will collect it in 9 weeks time?
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#7 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 02:15 PM

Yesterday evening I am on NEP. For some drinks, said "Hello" talking with fans and friends,looking what are changes and of course for new hotties.., some mobile numbers for discret encounters.:mrgreen:
Temtation are a fine small GoGo...Nr. 49 Cat are looking extremly hot and friendly...think will be a god choise..
Cascade are at the moment a ladyboylovers heaven...most girls,extremly friendly, best atmosphaere, to much hotties to count here...
for me Nr. 23 Jen...could be a good choise...
In Casanova I am well known,some of the girls are before on a special party from me.....lol..only pity Talesha had a day off...A place where I am get my Mekhong ,as I am like, pur with dash coke...Was really interesting conversation and also some sexy hotties,extrem friendly,good atmospheare ,lovely kind Hottie MamaSun(Numa)and I am really enjoy to be there...
My favorite from Casanova are at the moment Cindy.......perhaps Gaily...

For me was it a wonderful evening and i will repeat it...
So right now I am don't miss Obsession...

So No (Mekhong).....Lusing
Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#8 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2005 - 02:37 PM

BTW, you have a big kiss from the new cover girl, she speaks very high about you...should I send the kiss by mail...? Or you will collect it in 9 weeks time?

She is an absolute Babe who could earn a living as a fashion model!

I shall set my sights on her for a return encounter in October 8) She shall be one of many :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci