Guess Bar is moving

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#13 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:01 AM

Its hard enough running a flagship Bangkok bar but to have to find another location on 5 weeks notice?

Good luck with the search Jay and Mardhi.

Cheers,

Sam

#14 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:09 AM

Sorry to hear this news. Had a nice time at Guess on my last visit to LoS and was looking foreward to more good times. Hope a nice new location can be found ASAP.

#15 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 07:25 PM

Good news guys - Jay has found another location and I have to say its superbly located. Her offer has been verbally accepted and once contracts are done on Monday, will be able to advise exactly where it is going to be situated. To say its closer to the ladyboy Mecca of Nana Plaza is an understatement. The bar itself is a nice size, bigger than the original Guess but slightly smaller since Jay extended it. the theme and styling will be identical to current Guess bar once the decorators have finished. the plan is that the new location will open on 1st December in the new venue after original location closes on 30th Nov. Lots to be done in terms of fitout, decorating etc but it should all come together in that first week of December.

New location has some extremely nice ST rooms in the same complex and the location is nice and discrete yet two minutes away from everything.

Cheers
mardhi

#16 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2007 - 07:29 PM

Sukhumvit Soi 3 per chance ?

Just a wild Guess :lol:

#17 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 07:47 PM

Good news guys - Jay has found another location and I have to say its superbly located. Her offer has been verbally accepted and once contracts are done on Monday, will be able to advise exactly where it is going to be situated.

Hi Mardhi,

Thats excellent news indeed ! :D

Will await the specific details of the location.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#18 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 04:45 AM

excellent news can't wait to give it a try on my next trip

#19 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:21 AM

Thats great news , I missed out on visiting the original bar so will make sure I see the new one in Jan.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#20 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:21 PM

Mardhi,

That's great news - I was there the nite before Jay was to knock out the wall for the recent expansion and I'm sure having to move so soon is a bit of a drag. The addition of a pool table was superb and hopefully can be retained at the new location. And if it's closer to NEP all the better! Look forward to checking out the new digs on my next trip.

Now that I think of it, I should try and get to LOS for a quick trip before the original shuts down... :D

#21 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:32 PM

I believe Mardhi will be in a position to announce the new location of Guess Bar in the next few days.

Until all the agreements are signed, would be inappropriate for me to comment further.

However, the location will definitely suit all the guys that make use of the Dynasty Inn Grande.

Just a shame that Jay had outlayed all her hard earned on the recent expansion at the old bar.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#22 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:57 PM

DELETED

#23 Krish

Krish
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 11:40 AM

Thanks for the good news. Congrats to Jay. Will be sure to drop in.

Krish

#24 daladyboyhunter

daladyboyhunter
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:53 AM

hi all! love the ladyboy69 website! Played around a bit with ladyboys but dont really know where to go for the full on shit!

Guess bar sounds cool! Anyone tell me where it is???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci