Top Earning Katoeys !

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2005 - 04:36 AM

I am recently back from a two week stay in Pattaya plus a few days in Bangkok either side.
While in Pattaya, some evenings after midnight i station myself at Jenny Star Bar and before making my mind up on a night time companion i observe these extraordinary creatures as they try to persuade prospective customers to accompany them for a short time experience !

Over the years i've seen lots of great looking babes working this particular territory & in recent years LB's like Ex, Twang, Su & Ann have always been in demand however, during my trips to Pattaya i have never seen an Operator quite like Paris ! She is incredible and guys are virtually queing up for her. She is always one of the first on Parade and only accepts an offer for a long time deal when either the price is right or no one else is in her waiting room.
Bangkok is different but as far as the Pattaya LB's are concerned, she has to be the current highest earner.. :shock:

#2 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:48 PM

Just dont fall in love with my baby....her smooth pussy is mine... :lol:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2005 - 05:43 AM

No worries there Rami :lol: She is a sensational looking L/B with a magnificent lean figure but i just wish her voice was not so deep :?

Still, gives her something to work on as she is too young to be perfect just yet and it certainly does not restrict her ability to gain market share.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci