Photo

Automorph's First Thai Adventure - October 2007 (long)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#13 pathway

pathway
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:23 PM

Automorph

Great report love the detail account of your travels. I will be in LOS in less than 30 days and looking forward to some fun myself. Hopefully I'll find some mice watches too. Thanks
California (West Coast)

#14 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:25 PM

Excellent report there and some fine ladies .. Bee looks very much like Emma in my pics on the Honda CBR1000 ....

Glad you enjoy your trip and makes me even more hungry to get out there in December :lol: :lol:

I hope Jane and Lusi have the energy for me now :lol:

#15 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 02:53 PM

Excellent taste. Thanks for your trip report, i am enjoying it much.

#16 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:01 PM

Great report , looks like you made the most of your time .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#17 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:32 PM

I think i can see the heart tattoo on Bee's breast i know her as Emma .. OMG she has chopped off the cornet Noooooooooooo :shock: :shock:

#18 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:46 PM

got to pat you on the back there man.
a fine report.
you,ll have to go for longer next time.
and shag a few rough ones. :D
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#19 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:48 PM

Excellent report.

They say youth is wasted on the young (younger). Certainly not wasted in your case. You get an A for stamina.

#20 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:51 PM

Many thanks for the great TR. A real taste of 'home away from home'

I recognize Ice. Used to pass her on WS every night earlier this year. She has a real exotic look. Those boobs look unusual to say the least.

#21 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 04:03 PM

Thanks for sharing your trip with us Auto. And it's a really good read, glad you had such a good time.

As Koykaeng pointed out previously, you did all the right thinsg, you asked all the right questions and read/studied the board before you left and your research paid off.

Thanks again for taking the time to tell us about your experiences. No doubt now you've discovered LOS you'll be back with addiction again soon, and I'll hope to share a beer with you at some stage.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#22 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 05:06 PM

Brilliant report auto 8)

#23 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2007 - 05:31 PM

Excellent, highly enjoyable and just like being there with you :lol: ''Emma'' (Bee) always did very well as a pre-op, so I am somewhat surprised that she has now been cut.
Certainly, she shall be off Dirty Mike's to do list for his December Reunion in Pattaya :lol:

In actual fact, Bee was one of the inaugural LB-69 models and it is her on the highlighted red Bee link.

#24 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:58 PM

Thanks for all the kind words on my report.

The Bee/Emma Snip:

The word I got from Bee, aka Emma on her "snip" was this:

She had a sponsor who paid for her modifications (up to the snip), as well as many of her expenses. He would come to LOS every couple of months and she was pretty "exclusive" to him (in the sense that a thai bar girl can be exclusive anyway). When she started talking about the final deed, she asked him if she should go through with it, or keep it intact.

He told her to lose it, and things would still be the same. He paid for the procedure, and on his first visit after it was complete, he shut off all sponsorship and told her he couldn't come to Thailand any longer, as he had a "reversal of fortune" in his situation.

I got the sense that she is not entirely happy with her new found situation and wishes she was still a "thorney" rose.

I only wish I'd had the opportunity to be with her in her preop days, but she still is a sweetheart!

Anyway, that's the deal. Truth or Fiction??? Only two people know for sure!!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci