LOS - DEC 13 to JAN 17

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#25 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:58 PM

am i right in thinking we shall be joined by the famous voodoo?
chasing the auld el beeee,s. :D
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#26 rugbyjock75

rugbyjock75
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:38 AM

i am in bkk on the 15th then off to pattaya till the 30th then back to bkk then 1st of jan then back to shity old ireland!!!
no prob meeting for a few............beers! but i'm with my buddy he has no idea about the dark side of the force!!! so its always gg bars i drink in no lb when with him!
Been there done that

#27 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2007 - 03:32 AM

DELETED

#28 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:04 AM

i am in bkk on the 15th then off to pattaya till the 30th then back to bkk then 1st of jan then back to shity old ireland!!!
no prob meeting for a few............beers! but i'm with my buddy he has no idea about the dark side of the force!!! so its always gg bars i drink in no lb when with him!

You know peeps it is very interesting.
Seldom do you meet one of those splendid characters from the Emerald Isle who are open with their mates from home vis-a-vis the situation with them shagging ladyboys :?

#29 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:19 AM

You know peeps it is very interesting.
Seldom do you meet one of those splendid characters from the Emerald Isle who are open with their mates from home vis-a-vis the situation with them shagging ladyboys :?

I have always been in that boat too! :shock: We are a right pack of closet gays eh!haha
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#30 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:30 AM

It looks like we will have quorum for Happy hour at Guess Bar,given I only have 2 nights I hadn't expected to catch up with any BM's so that will be a nice bonus. I couldn't figure out from Voodoo's post if he and Pentire are also in BKK that evening?
Matchman, you said only two days that's bad, in fact it's brilliant I have effectively got two days off in the middle of a family holiday. The original plan was Xmas in England and the fly to BKK on 2 Jan for two weeks in LOS/Laos/Cambodia. Now there is one small variation, for reasons too convoluted and devious to go into Patrick now exits LHR on New Years Eve, and will reunite with wife on the morning of 3 Jan.
So life is grand :D :D :D
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#31 Dawebo

Dawebo
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:18 PM

Is anyone aroud DIG or in Bangkok from 16th-19th Dec?
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

#32 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2007 - 08:01 PM

I couldn't figure out from Voodoo's post if he and Pentire are also in BKK that evening?

Unfortunately not patrick :(

The event of which Voodoo alludes to is slated for January 10th around 17.00 hrs :lol:

Big Dogs Bar, Bangkok.

#33 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2007 - 08:44 PM

oh yes pentirs i shal get in early have a rest maybe invite a laydeee to my pit for a bit of slap n tickle.another rest then the games begin .dont forget the good auld dirthyfinger he wil also be in attendance :lol: and patrick come on you leeds

#34 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:56 AM

Wish I'd known earlier :( I'm heading back the 8th and its too late to try and change my plans I'm afraid or else I would have stayed until the 13th and we might even have gotten our pop star to sing for us. :twisted:

I'll be back for a few days I think in February but dont think I can get back in January.

#35 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:26 PM

oh yes pentirs i shal get in early have a rest maybe invite a laydeee to my pit for a bit of slap n tickle.another rest then the games begin .dont forget the good auld dirthyfinger he wil also be in attendance :lol: and patrick come on you leeds

Yes yes my good friend Voodoo a wee slap a tickle from those horny lil fellas will not be missed on our "business trip" :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#36 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:51 PM

matchman surely a gentleman of your caliber can stretch another few days so that craig david can do a gig in heaven agogo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci