Shit where to now

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dublin

dublin
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:37 AM

Hey all, its been a while but i am heading back to pattaya on Saturday, and from what i am reading there are many new bars to check out.. as i will only have 4 nights in Pattaya before i go to Bkk 8) can somebody give me the top 6 bars in there view... only to save me a lot of leg work i know i know sometimes thats the best part of it but hey i dont want to waste time going from bar to bar only to end up in the first bar i visited..

Cheers

#2 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:14 AM

Different strokes for different folks. If you search around the forum you will find different views and details on each. Also i prefer different bars at different times. But my general list in order would be -

1. 131 - Soi 13/1. It is good place to go as it is open before some of the othere.
2. Goldfingers - Soi 7. Has some of the most sexy girls in Pattaya. I love the layout of the place too.
3. Lita's - Off walking street. Probably the most friendly girls and thy are sexy too. And the owners are top. Good fun music too.
4. Blue Ice - Walking Street. I love the music and the position here. It is a good place to bring a ladyboy and have a bit of fun or just look at walking street pass you bye. It would be higher up but for the number of underage and drugged up girls here.
5. Hi Boss - Soi 6. Not for the faint hearted. All shapes and sizes in here. No frills. Pure short time.
6. Stringfellows - Soi 131. Another gogo bar. Smaller than Goldfingers but still good fun
7. Jenny Star Bar - Walking Street. Not great last time i was there but still worth a visit.
8. Wally's Screwdriver Bar - Half way down soi 7. 4 ladyboys. All cute. Open beer bar. Fun for a couple.
9. XXX - 2nd road. Not my fave but ive only been once. Many like it.
10. PUUKS Bar - Soi 6. 50% girls and 50% ladyboys. Most are ugly.
11 Linda Bar - Walking Street. Aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :oops:

In four days you could easily go to all of them. Sure in one day you could have a beer in each. They are all the ones i have gone to recently. I am sure there are a couple ive missed and others will have other top picks.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 10:43 AM

If I had to narrow it down to only six bars, with the assumption I was advising a relative novice to the scene, my nominations would be;

Goldfingers
Stringfellows
Club 131
Lita's Bar
Jenny Star Bar
Blue Ice Bar
* Listed in no particular order !!

I think that selection would give you a fairly good overview of the scene.

If you're a little more 'adventurous', I would also suggest visiting Hi Boss, Triple X Bar, and Linda Bar.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:42 PM

Lita`s
Lita`s
Lita`s

:lol:
open Latest at 4 pm,located in soi BJ in walking street,no hassle,good music,pretty staff.

just one warning...you easyli get addicted...:mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#5 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:33 PM

linda,s for me mate.
nice and old and rough.
perfect.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#6 dublin

dublin
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 03:50 AM

thats great, thanks everybody looks like a good selection. well i am off to bed got an early flight in the morning

Thanks again

#7 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:32 AM

linda,s for me mate.
nice and old and rough.
perfect.

:D :D
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci