bangkok happy ending

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 sonnyboy

sonnyboy
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 06:25 AM

does anyone know of a place in bangkok open now, 6am, for a nice ladyboy massage?
interesyed in seeing the light

#2 sonnyboy

sonnyboy
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 06:29 AM

:P
interesyed in seeing the light

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 10:01 AM

Is no places offering LB massage, however from today friend of mine starting this service, look at her pic here: http://www.ladyboyhunter.com/genie.htm
Her user name on the board is Genie, you can contact her by PM or mail, from tonight her direct cell number will be available as well. Hope it helps.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 mlay

mlay
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 12:30 AM

She look nice , but 700 baht for 45 mn massage... :wink: ( without sex )... :shock: :shock: ..sounds a bit expensive to me.

http://www.ladyboyhunter.com/genie.htm

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 12:38 AM

Believe me guys, she knows how to make you completely relax, one of the best massages I got in my life. Mlay be realistic please, 700 baht is expensive?
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#6 mlay

mlay
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 12:54 AM

Believe me guys, she knows how to make you completely relax, one of the best massages I got in my life. Mlay be realistic please, 700 baht is expensive?

For LOS, yes it's expensive ! 1 h thai massage is 300 baht anywhere.
With Genie the rate is 875 baht /h !!
Then add , i guess 500 for HJ, 1 k for BJ, 1,5 k for the full service.
Or she only provide massage and no sex at all ?

#7 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:06 AM

We're talking about different things: if you looking for massage from buffalo girl, so go for 300 baht, if you looking for cheap sex so pick it up in Soi Cowboy for 500 baht. I'm talking about great massage from educated, speaking perfect English, beautiful ladyboy,that is pleasure to be in her company,kinda different experience. Believe me, you get what you pay for....always.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#8 RockStar

RockStar
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 10:10 PM

I really must side with the hunter on this 1....
There are many different rides that can take you from a-z......but if you want a special edition, your paying a small premium. I really dont think $20 delivered to your own room will break the bank.

[b]P.S. - Stay away from Vegas...you might have a stroke...$$$$$

The RockStar has arrived!!

#9 semperfi

semperfi
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 01:32 AM

I really must side with the hunter on this 1....
There are many different rides that can take you from a-z......but if you want a special edition, your paying a small premium. I really dont think $20 delivered to your own room will break the bank.

[b]P.S. - Stay away from Vegas...you might have a stroke...$$$$$

i don't know, have you seen the general quality of people that come here? Most of them would rather kill a mamasan than leave a $1 tip... hehe

#10 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 08:52 AM

Met many kinds of guys..some will kill and get killed for 20$, some pay working girls much more than agreed(if they happy with what they got).
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#11 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 03:23 AM

Genie says in her advertisement, " there is no sex included for this service."
If there is no sex, why use bother?
If a ladyboy displays her picture and says she is "available" would it be fair to ask that she tells us whether or not she can get a hardon and if she can cum? I would suggest she also provide a profile picture of herself with an erection. I don't think this would be too much to ask, if she expects to get paid for her "services." Too many of these girls will say anthing to get you to take them home, only to find out they lied about what they will or will not do.

#12 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 07:37 AM

What the hell r u talking about? She provide MASSAGE, cant you read English language? What hardon? What available? I cant believe it....
-=Hunting High&Low=-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci