• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#25 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:05 AM

Posted Image

and then back to the hotel to unwind after a hard day on the set ...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:08 AM

Loving your work Mike :D

#27 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:25 AM

Fucking hell mate....
Seems like you had more than just a good time :lol:

Who is the girl with the pack of crisps in bed holding the remote...she is an absolute babe....any details to PM me?

Ric

#28 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:11 AM

I went with Emma myself probably around January 07 time if I'm not mistaken and funny thing, while back at the room she got me to take some pictures on her cam phone and when finished I scrowled thru her gallery :lol: low and behold there was four or five shots of our Mike wearing very little apart from a smile.

Here is Emma on that night and I found her at Hot Tuna Bar on Walking St and I believe she has done a photo shoot for LB-69 a couple of years ago with black hair and using a different name....as they do.

Posted Image

Also she is on this dating site as Soosan

http://www.meetladyb...59&search_type=

#29 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:32 AM

thats the one Pat i remember you telling me :lol: :lol: doesnt like taking her clothes off for the camera though ?? will have to call her up in december :D

#30 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 02:04 AM

funny thing, while back at the room she got me to take some pictures on her cam phone and when finished I scrowled thru her gallery :lol: low and behold there was four or five shots of our Mike wearing very little apart from a smile.

Nice one Pentire, thats really funny :lol: i laughed my ass off, imagine the shock and horror when you seen a naked Mike starring back at you :D

#31 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:00 AM

hey is that what you saw ???
Posted Image

or
Posted Image

or was it ..

Posted Image

#32 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:25 AM

[quote name="mike3369"] Whatever happened to that amazon-lb Jackie from Hi Boss in the top pic with Jeje? She´s around? Shes got a hardbody like mike. More ripped abd vascular though.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#33 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 11:19 AM

I went with Emma myself probably around January 07 time if I'm not mistaken and funny thing, while back at the room she got me to take some pictures on her cam phone and when finished I scrowled thru her gallery :lol: low and behold there was four or five shots of our Mike wearing very little apart from a smile.

Here is Emma on that night and I found her at Hot Tuna Bar on Walking St and I believe she has done a photo shoot for LB-69 a couple of years ago with black hair and using a different name....as they do.

Posted Image

Also she is on this dating site as Soosan

http://www.meetladyb...59&search_type=

thats my picture dude coz i was the one i buy this adidas had for her last may from tops and i shoot the pic while on breakfast

#34 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 11:22 AM

emma

#35 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 11:24 AM

emma the same day on the beach wearing the same clothes

#36 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2007 - 02:16 PM

thats my picture dude coz i was the one i buy this adidas had for her last may from tops and i shoot the pic while on breakfast

Good for you...All hail Costas the Photographer !

Talk to Emma about using your picture on the dating site then because I never used it, merely gave the link.
The photo I used was shot by me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci