Fun with Lusi Mustang

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#13 Krish

Krish
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 12:08 PM

On my to-do list for December for sure :)

#14 trebor77

trebor77
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 04:34 PM

thank god, i have her number and email, so when i arrive the 8th i will surely give her a call..... hmmmm... counting the days

#15 onehunglow

onehunglow
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:33 PM

Hi there, I've been a lurker of this site for sometime now. Let me say its an AMAZING site. I finally will have the chance of being in Bangkok for one night and I'm considering giving Lusi Mustang a call. Just wanted to know if the normal ST and LT prices apply to Lusi? Cheers! :twisted:

#16 bubba

bubba
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:56 AM

Let me put it this way. If this is your first time and you've got one night, don't worry about the cost. With that said, she won't try to rip you off. She will be a little higher than the prices most guys talk about here regarding the girls you pick up in bars. But someone at her level charges more because she's on call and she's just good. There's no b.s. with her like you could get taking your chances at a bar. Like I said in my post I think I paid about 3,000, and that was for a short time. That's high, but all I can tell you is I came away happy. And I live in Thailand so I've been around a bit. Again, with one night available to you, go with it. I think if you let her know in advance you're coming and how long you'd like, you could work something out in terms of cost. But remember, you get what you pay for. Good luck and let us know how it all plays out.
Oh, one other thing, one factor to her price may be the fact that she does S&M. Finding that in a LB is not the easiest thing, and as stated, she's good at it. So, again, she can charge extra for her 'talents'. :)

#17 speedy_d_27

speedy_d_27
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:57 AM

I'm not into slapping or whatever but man what a good story! Makes me hard if thinking about that hard cock in my mouth and ass. Was she shaved? :twisted:

#18 onehunglow

onehunglow
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:09 PM

Bubba, thanks for the advice. I think I'll definately go for Lusi when I'm there next week. How do I contact her? Is the number on her website the way to go? Cheers!

#19 bubba

bubba
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:15 PM

At the time I was with her, she was shaved, as I recall. Certainly very little hair, if not completely shaved.

I used the number on the web site. Good luck!

#20 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 07:08 PM

been chatting with lusi on msn, told me to text her on monday when am in bangkok, il give you boys a field report and pictures on my return to england, :lol: What have you boys for the experience

#21 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 04:59 AM

never been tempted to 'go all the way' with a pre op top like Lusi.
This thread makes it sound like fun though.

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:06 AM

Bare backed her few times also cause im regular customer.

I don't understand how being a regular customer excuses going bareback. :?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#23 onehunglow

onehunglow
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:35 AM

yeah, i second koykeang's thoughts. It's like playing russian roulette....with more than one bullet in the chambers!

#24 onehunglow

onehunglow
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 05:17 PM

guys, sorry to bring up an uncool subject but does anyone know if Lusi gets tested regularly? Been reading lotsa threads here on stds on lbs in Bangkok..... :shock:

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci