Fun with Lusi Mustang

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 bubba

bubba
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:19 AM

I was in Bangkok a few weeks back and it was a weekday morning. I had nothing planned for the day, and was sitting in a coffee shop trying to decide how to arrange something to kill the afternoon. I had several girls' numbers on my mobile, most I'd never met. Got the numbers from the site and such. On a whim I decided to sms Lusi Mustang and see if she was available. She messaged back she was, and next thing I know my phone was ringing. We arranged to meet at my hotel room at 3

She arrived a little late, of course (traffic) but was very attractive, better than her pics. And she was dressed very casually, in jeans, and very passable. After a little small talk I asked her if she could "take charge" during our tryst. I didn't want to ask for a full dominatrix session, as I'd not mentioned it on the phone. But I wanted to see what she could do if one asked her to be the boss, as I knew she advertised that she could do this if requested. I'll never forget how innocently she said, with a curious look, something to the effect of 'you want me to dominate?' I said yes, A LITTLE. She agreed and very sweetly said "ok, a little" and sashayed into the bathroom. After about five minutes she came out dressed in a tight black one piece lycra-swimsuit sort of thing with fishnet stockings. She jumped on the bed and before I knew it I had a leather collar around my neck and her cock down my throat. She grabbed the leash to my collar and said "suck it deep!" Being one that obeys orders, I made sure my nose was up against that lycra. She started beating me on my ass. She slapped my face as well, once or twice, but she could tell by my reaction I was not into the face slapping. I could say nothing because I could not have gotten her cock out of my mouth even if I wanted to. She beat me around a bit more, then several times grabbed my head and fucked my throat. Then went back to slapping me around. Then she lubricated me and the dildo she had conveniently brought along, and started fucking me with it. At one point I was slacking, and her cock was not all the way in my mouth, and she shouted twice "I said suck it deep" and I realized I was being a bad boy. I got that nice piece all the way in again to keep her happy. She made sure that her cock was parked in my mouth all the time she was doing her thing. After fucking me with the dildo for a while, she took her cock out of my mouth and put on a condom. Then she got between my legs and fucked me real good. I think first doggy style, then she flipped me over. After a few more minutes she asked me where I wanted her to come, so I said on my face. She fucked me a little longer in missionary, pulled out, ripped off the condom and stood over my face and jerked off. She shot a pretty big load. She laughed and said "you made me really horny."

Several things amazed me about this experience. One, Lusy is a true pro, and I say that in a good way. She came prepared as I had not told her what I was into. She had the collar and a few other toys, as well as a uniform. Again, she's very pretty, and I think totally passable. And of course very clean. I mentioned that I thought she often had customers to her apartment (where she would have more toys!) and she said yes, but that day she had visitors from out of town and she did not want to ask them to leave, so she came to the hotel. But most interesting of all was the transformation in her personality that took place once I told her I wanted her to use a little force. She came out of that bathroom "loaded for bear". I think she was already hard by the time she got on the bed. She obviously enjoys that role, and anyone that's interested in trying this should call her. I shudder to think what she would have done had I told her to really treat me like shit. In no time she had me collared and was working me over.
Highly recommended! While I can't recall what she charged, considering some of the crap I've gotten out of bars, this is pretty much as good as it gets and she was worth every baht. I think it was around 3k.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:48 PM

Great stuff Bubba !

I agree she is a real professional and very good at her job.

Based on that report, Lusi may be just my type after all. :twisted:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 02:48 PM

Given the sometimes hit and miss situation with LB's you really get your monies worth with Lusi.
She was my first and second (I enjoyed it so much) LB.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:01 PM

Given the sometimes hit and miss situation with LB's you really get your monies worth with Lusi.
She was my first and second (I enjoyed it so much) LB.

Hi Patrick,

Will have to find out a few more details next time we have lunch ! :lol:

You have me very intrigued after Bubba's report.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#5 bubba

bubba
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 12:08 AM

Maybe I'm a little slow, but it hit me after Lusi's visit that there is certainly an upper tier of ladies. I got to thinking about when people ask in this forum who are their favorite ladies. Since, like most guys, I'm quite the butterfly, I really don't have a favorite, I'm always looking for that next best thing. But after Lusi, I realized that she fit into a category that some of the other girls I'd been with fit into. And that is, this upper tier. So I realized that although I might have only been with a particular girl once, she could still fit into this favorite category. Off the top of my head I'd put Lusi, Talisha, May (obsession), Ming, Jessica, Kai (used to work in obsession), and I can see a few more that I just can't think of their names right now. There's one post-op I frequent named Mia, who is close to perfection.
These girls are always very clean, and know how to treat a customer. That's all I want, really!

#6 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:38 AM

Im tempted to try her she's on my msn, sent her a few pics and said i could have a discount :lol:

#7 bubba

bubba
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:21 AM

Do it. I'd be surprised if you end up regretting it. She's good.

#8 bubba

bubba
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:24 AM

Tell her the guy she beat up, fucked, then came on at the Dynasty Inn is promoting her on the site... maybe next time I'll get a discount. :D

#9 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:26 AM

Funny, I got into a bit of trouble promoting her, unknown to me, she had herself a boyfriend sponsor at the time and was no longer working :shock:
Maybe she just went with me for Luv :D
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#10 trebor77

trebor77
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 08:45 PM

reading this story i am convinced...... in decmber im in bkk and will surely call Lusi, sounds like loads of fun :D

#11 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:53 PM

after you have pulled me off her trebor :lol: :lol:

#12 rugbyjock75

rugbyjock75
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:24 AM

Lusi sound good dude, checked her pics too she looks hot! think i migth give her a lenght of it ha..
did u ride her yourself??
Been there done that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci