• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MaxMaximus8

MaxMaximus8
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 03:12 PM

Greeetings!
Just wondering if any of you guys has any idea were to meet LadyBoys in Cebu (Philippines).
There is a forum where I can see some photos??

Thanks in advance!

Max Maximus

#2 Gall

Gall
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:26 AM

Never even hear of that plase. Are philippines LB's nice. Please post some pics of them. I'm already excited so much.

#3 sonicla

sonicla
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 09:33 AM

MaxMaximus8

Like you, I have been to Cebu City several times - I just love the place!

The women are plentiful, beautiful and inexpensive.

However, I have yet to find any "real" ladyboys. You can check the Sunflower but all I have seen there is "guys in drag" if you know what I mean.

I walked the lower city area (around Mercedes etc.) and saw a few more "guys in drag".

I heard of a place called "Scorpion" in Mandaue (part of Cebu City) which was supposed to contain Ladyboys, but I never could find it.

You can see more Philippine Ladboys at http://www.piladyboys.com/ but personally, though the women are spectacular, I find the Thai laydboys to be better looking all round.

If you do find any - please let me know as I will be in Cebu again in a few months.

Thanks
Sonicla

#4 chris dit kiki

chris dit kiki
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 01:49 AM

Last month, i've been in Cebu. I've seen some LB in the street. In Osmena St near the caltex gaz station.

they were not stunning but OK. i didn't try to go with them ....

#5 sloth

sloth
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:59 AM

a good place to find ladyboys is to go to ayala mall in the afternoons, have abeer and they will find you.

#6 ladyboy_Raz

ladyboy_Raz
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:45 PM

hello...Im Raz and im new to this site.if you wnat to meet ladyboys here in Cebu just look for cebuladyboy.com

#7 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:04 AM

hello...Im Raz and im new to this site.if you wnat to meet ladyboys here in Cebu just look for cebuladyboy.com

Hi Raz, thanks for the info. I have been thinking of hitting PI but don't have much info on the place. Hve u been there?

#8 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:28 AM

Hi Raz, thanks for the info. I have been thinking of hitting PI but don't have much info on the place. Hve u been there?

no she's in south yemen

#9 ladyboy_Raz

ladyboy_Raz
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:32 PM

hello boss45 im from Cebu City,Philippines...I am a ladyboy who lives here in Cebu. It would be nice if you can visit here. Which part of Philippines you want to visit?

#10 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:10 PM

boss45 wrote:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

#11 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:42 PM

Apart from the 30 plus subjects and 800 plus replies with specific reference to PI info on this website alone. Many of which you seem to have trolled (sorry, trawled) through in recent times.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci