Shangri-La Bangkok?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 scott zhang

scott zhang
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:37 AM

has anyone been able to bring a guest into this hotel? How?

#2 Mat666

Mat666
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 12:26 AM

I don't know this hotel but I know that Miami hotel Suk soi 13 is not Guest friendly...
MAT

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 12:58 PM

Shangri La should be ok, if you write yourself as double and "let them know" in advance that guest will be coming..
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 roynomo

roynomo
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 10:53 PM

first the Shangri-la is in a really great hotel one of the best but in a really bad location for anything especially getting girls or ladyboy in and out. If you double occupancy in this hotel that will get you a higher rate but not promise you can pass a girl in and out without a "joiner fee" and believe me at that hotel a ladyboy will not pass through without getting attention of security who will direct you to the front desk for payment. You are better off at JW Marriot same routine but much better location and might be able to slid a more conservative ladyboy through.

#5 Bono

Bono
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:19 AM

Shangri La should be ok, if you write yourself as double and "let them know" in advance that guest will be coming..

You dont need that, i have walk in many times with bg doing the night, and they all just wish me a happy night, not ask for anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci