Has any ladyboy accused you of being gay?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Arsenal_*

Guest_Arsenal_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:06 AM

For paying attention to their male anatomy? I have! And it was with the same attitude as if she were a GG.

#2 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:08 AM

uuuh?:)

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:41 AM

Je suis perdu!

#4 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:32 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :?
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#5 Socrates999

Socrates999
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:00 PM

Bizarrely enough, I've had more than one say this when they were turned down by me/angry at me.

I guess that answers the age-old question "Are LB lovers gay?"- at least in the minds of the LBs

#6 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:27 PM

Yes, in 2 ways. Like socrates says, when i turned down a lb she called me gay man. And when being too interested in another lb´s dick, she asked me if i was gay. :shock:

No win situation, i guess.

I`M NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I repeat this in the mirror 10 times each night before i go to bed.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#7 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:24 AM

Hehe... wasn't it Groucho Marx that once said: "I'd never want to be a member of a club that would accept me as a member..."

I have at very rare occasions met that attitude among transsexuals (not Asian, though). They felt so much an urge to be "real" women that having lovers that were attracted to ladyboys was not "satisfying".

Simple psychology I guess, but still a little bit "Grouchosk" :-)

And of course we're all a bunch of flaming fags... :roll:

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

#8 DimitriWolfe

DimitriWolfe
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:02 AM

I hate to bring the bad news, but if you like a cock in your mouth or in your ass, or if you daydream about cocks... that makes you... well, you know.

I don't care how you want to spin it. It is what it is. BUT there is NOTHING wrong with that. Embrace it and move forward.

#9 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 08:02 PM

I hate to bring the bad news, but if you like a cock in your mouth or in your ass, or if you daydream about cocks... that makes you... well, you know.

I don't care how you want to spin it. It is what it is. BUT there is NOTHING wrong with that. Embrace it and move forward.

There it is. Agreed.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#10 JaiDee

JaiDee
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 09:30 PM

all the time.....ladyboys just assume I am gay because I hang out with my buddy Mike so much and they always see us together; fact is we just like hanging together as any 2 guys would, to party and have fun together but for some reason LB's think that so let 'em.

funny, one night in Pattaya my ladyboy friend Tam comes up to us and says "Hi JaiDee, is this your boyfriend"? I say "no, he's just a friend, why?" she says, "well, because he looks gay". without missing a beat my buddy Mike says "not as gay as YOU look!"

and that was the end of that.

#11 ozzie

ozzie
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:17 PM

We will have to agree to disagree mate. I think you are confusing sex and gender.

#12 ozzie

ozzie
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:18 PM

Actually I am not gay my boyfriend is :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci