Singapore, Angeles city, or Cebu??

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:07 PM

I've combed through the forum and picked up some great info about these places but I wanted to get some opinions especially from people who have been to both Singapore and the Philippines.

I'm jumping out of Thailand for about 5 days in Dec. for visa reasons and want to check out the P4P scene (ladyboy and GG) elsewhere.

These are my impressions gathered from my research please let me know your particular experiences of these places.

Singapore - seems enticing because it has a lot of talent from many areas throughout Asia (Philippines, India, Malaysia, China, etc.) but also seems the most expensive much closer to western prices. I'm wondering if it's also closer to western attitude of "Hurry up and cum, already", where you lay down $2-300 and get rushed through the whole experience.

Angeles city - seems like Pattaya's sister city with lots of bars all nestled together; although, from the pictures I've seen the women look pretty rough, like the area is an overused resource. I've also heard it's more dangerous. Seems like I could be paying more and getting less than in Thailand.

Cebu - It seems like most of the hottest Philladyboys come out of Cebu, although the famous ones are now traveling around commanding huge fees. While smaller, it appears like the quality of the girls might be higher and they aren't so overworked here; plus from what I understand it is quite beautiful for non-whoring activities.

Let me know what you think because I'll need to start booking soon.

#2 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:57 PM

A wish Filipino TS once told me that "Singapore" is too expensive.
She is from Cebu, I was in Manila.

Due to situation beyond my control I had to go to Singapore over Cebu.

Singapore was with two nice Thai LB's.

I personally think I would go to Cebu in hindsight, is meant to be quite the scene down there.

#3 regina

regina
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:27 AM

let me know whos going to CEBU soon :-)
hello guys... just wanna say hi to all

#4 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 11:02 PM

Hi
I´m planning a trip to Angeles City .Any informations ´bout the Lb-scene over there !!??? :?:
thanks
Bo
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#5 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 03:57 AM

Hi bobbele

I've sent you a PM, I know quite a few of the girls there and have sent you details on how to get in touch. Good luck

#6 la2bkk

la2bkk
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:18 AM

Angeles city - seems like Pattaya's sister city with lots of bars all nestled together; although, from the pictures I've seen the women look pretty rough, like the area is an overused resource. I've also heard it's more dangerous. Seems like I could be paying more and getting less than in Thailand.

Let me know what you think because I'll need to start booking soon.

Angeles City is a good time, but don't expect anything like Pattaya. Angeles has a much, much smaller scene- essentially one street lined with go-gos with a few minor side streets. I did some searching before my visit, and couldn't find any strong recommendations for a TS bar. Nor did I see as many TS walking the street as in Pattaya. Spent my entire trip with just GGs... which never happens in Pattaya.

On the bright side, everyone's English will be good. And prices are surprisingly pretty much the same as Pattaya. 1200 pesos includes the bar fine and the girl's time... typically overnight. Tips seem to range from 200 pesos on the low side to 500-700 on the high side.

One last consideration: there's not much to do in Angeles, unlike Pattaya. I find it much easier to have a GFE in Pattaya.

But it's all good. A bad day in Angeles City beats a good day in most other places.

#7 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:14 PM

Thanks for the useful info La2BKK.

I think I'm now leaning toward Cebu. I hear it's even lower key than Angeles, but there's more beauty and things to do and see. It sounds like there may be more and better quality LBs in Cebu as well.

Comments always welcome..

YM

#8 Guest_Sleipner_*

Guest_Sleipner_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:04 AM

I thought a lot of the girls on the cam shows abc, cams2chat and Jasmine are in Angeles or Olungapo, where do they hang out? Was it the Firestone, a place I think was closed. Not sure, but thought there were plenty in Angeles.

#9 commandercod37

commandercod37
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 11:51 PM

ok i have been in the philippines for long time ok now if you look around you will find some realy nice ones south of cebu ok i ahve still lerning but i have made a list of more than 700 ts and tg in phils in total and what attude they have if you looking for LTR then i can tell you and there you go but if you want fun well thats difrent

cebu is ok cagayan de oro dipalog davao are ok

warning about davao travel in van wear no watch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci