Photo

August 02, slim and sexy post op stunner: BEAM

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2005 - 06:16 PM

Ann in Pattaya is a prime example of a L/B who has become very ''mixed up'' since she had the cut. Her close friend Su is the same. Both look fantastic.

http://www.ladyboyhu...?album=13&pos=0

#14 my_papa

my_papa
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 06:56 AM

@ladyboyh
you are right about the money making machines in the crazy horse. Most of them are pretty tingtong. I dated one of them that has a child, means he/ she is the father or mother( sorry, in that case i really dont know which term is correct). She did the surgery after becoming a father.Weird, isnt it?! The pre ops there are far more relaxed.

Sad but true, the most sexy ladymen are in my opinion the post-ops. may be because the pretty ones can collect the money or find a sponors for the surgery. They are young, dont think twice and they are eager to come as close as possible to their ideal -> pussy.
I asked the pre-ops in the crazy horse if the post ops can feel. No one of them gave me a clear yes or no.
And I knew a singaporean young ladyboy. She used to hang out there and just doing military service. No boobs, just make up. She is quite clever, father has money and she is going to study in the USA. So, you can say one of them with a future. We talked about the postops and if they can feel or not. And she said she wont do the surgery. After finishing her service she said she is going to do it. "There is no way to live in between" she said.. I think she know it better but people believe what they want to believe.

Which sexy M from Phuket you are talking about? Is it may? Born and raised in Phuket, long hair to her hip, had been already to Italy?
I hope not, she seemed to be in balance. Outstanding in the way she looks and very nice talking.

#15 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 08:03 AM

I did my "study" on post ops in Phuket and Singapore..always stay in Strand hotel that 80% of the customers there are Thai LB's working at Orchard. Had 30 years old(yep older than me) post op GF in Patong as well for few months...it is different but she was very settled and could get wet and cum just like a girl. Donno If I'm right about this, but majority of post op that I been with, can cum if you patience enough, holding her behind her bum and fuck slowly and very deeply face to face..That worked for me, maybe it is a "patent"..:-) The young soildier is Br***y right? Very interesting and colorful person, we spent some time in the clubs etc, I'm sure she will grow to be sexiest and gorgeous LB.. :!: She need to get mobile phone and longer, less colored hair first.. :twisted:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#16 my_papa

my_papa
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 06:07 AM

Yep it's B****y. But the problem with the mobile phone is already solved. pm

#17 hornydragon

hornydragon
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 08:24 PM