Ladyboy lovers vs gay men

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#49 oze

oze
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:36 PM

Love women, love ladyboys, love dick. However, I don't find men attractive in the slightest, apart from their dicks. And ass. Even then...

I don't consider myself gay, or bi.

I'm just a dude that knows what he likes.

#50 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:33 PM

I don't find men attractive in the slightest, apart from their dicks. And ass. Even then...

I reckon in a court room you would need an excellent barrister to argue that one out to a successful verdict in your favour :lol:

#51 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:41 PM

both oze and turbo kinda contradict themselves in the "i'm not gay" scenario :lol: :lol:
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#52 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:03 AM

I don't find men attractive in the slightest, apart from their dicks. And ass. Even then...

I reckon in a court room you would need an excellent barrister to argue that one out to a successful verdict in your favour :lol:

The mayor is right, I guest its what floats your boat really :lol: , I for 1 only take the sledge hammer to the backside of the very feminine LBs :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#53 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:01 AM

So its ok to take the sledge-hammer to the face of this Guy in ur avatar DF :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#54 turbo1

turbo1
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:35 AM

both oze and turbo kinda contradict themselves in the "i'm not gay" scenario :lol: :lol:

what do u mean?

#55 anto24

anto24
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:29 AM

Gay is only a word but yea of coarse these lbs are guys so i reckon we are gay of coarse or at least bisexual cause i do fuck ladys also.Couldnt give a fuck what ppll call me to be honset.Dont know why ppll are so afraid of the word GAY...lol.

#56 oze

oze
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:47 AM

I dunno, guys. I really don't consider myself gay, because I just don't find men attractive, on a physical or emotional level - or any level. Penis is penis. It doesn't make me gay.

I also don't know how liking LBs/TS can be considered gay when gay men don't find them attractive either, that again proves that it's not the dick that makes you gay, but the whole package.

I'm an open minded guy, that knows what he likes. But I'm not gay 8)

:P

#57 heatsuck

heatsuck
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:16 AM

hell im the same way ive never been attracted to any guy well maybe one rodger federer but thats just a man crush nothing sexual .yeah im not into muscle bound ladyboys either they dont do anything for me ,i also enjoyed sucking ladyboy cock when i was there to if that makes you gay then i must be
im a newbie go easy on me

#58 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:48 AM

If you can't eat it or Fuck it, Piss on it
So many LB So Little Time

#59 horneddesi

horneddesi
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:37 AM

I think you have 2 ends of the spectrum and the rest of us (those on this board) fall somewhere in the middle between purely straight or purely gay. If you insist you're not gay and have been with a ladyboy - you're contradicting yourself too (just ask those friends of yours you can't ask,) so there's no point in nitpicking those differences in others. :wink:

Personally, I love to suck cock and hate eating pussy; love fucking pussy and am absolutely turned off by fucking ass. There are a few things I need in a ladyboy - T&A/hourglass figure, passable, and of course a big fat cock to suck. If any one of these aren't in the equation, it's no deal for me so post-ops and femboys are a no-go. I'm a little bit gay and a little bit straight. A happy medium.

By the way, I'm planning my 2nd visit ever to Thailand just for the ladyboys this time! Last time, 6 years ago, I wasnt even interested in ladyboys and just went for the girls and got the soapy baths and shit. Can't wait!

#60 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:42 AM

Hope you enjoy your trip .
I love eating pussy , although I think it may be more for the reaction from the lady than for my own personal pleasure as its hard work.
Love the cock too :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci