• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#301 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:13 PM

KK

Great trip report and good quality photos - you and Donneykey get my thumbs up for good trip reports.

It was good to meet up with you and share information - I look forwrd to your next visit by which time I will have sniffed out some new venues. I am having fun in Naklua these nights as there is some talent there including one that meets your personal spec/requirements - name Pla.

It seems Naklua has taken off while Pattaya sleeps through low season. I do not understand why but the bars are thriving at after 2.00am. No 100% LB bars but some good looking ones when you look.

See you soon - great hooking up

#302 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

I am having fun in Naklua these nights as there is some talent there including one that meets your personal spec/requirements - name Pla.

Hi Rossco,

Was nice seeing you again ! :D

Always enjoy our tours around Pattaya together, especially when we venture off the beaten track.

Now about this Pla.... Don't suppose you have a photo you can send my way ?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#303 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:19 PM

KK

You know I always respect the privacy of the LB's!!!!!!!!

What kind of photo - Portrait or Technical spec?

I will see what I can do - she is petite and very fem looking with hormone breasts which are deceiving - she has a cleavage!

She has been a LB since she was 2 years old!!! Bf is 400 in Naklua which is more than most Beer bars - her English is OK and really quite cute.

#304 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:57 PM

Great stuff kk ....very enjoyable hope to see you again next year...cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#305 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 11:46 PM

Sadly another great report comes to an end.

Superb stuff KK :)
Thanx alot

#306 pathway

pathway
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 01:49 AM

KK-
I will post a report of my trip coming up(11-22-2007) is my arrival date in LOS & my birthday. Think that's a one way to enjoy my birthday by hanging out with some lovely ladies :D

I've been apart of this forum since Feburary 2007 and found ALOT of helpful information about Bangkok and Pattaya and the LB scene from the hunters on this forum. At least I have a working knowledge of where some of the LB's are located. I check this forum on a regular basis for info and of course pics. So when others post their info about there trips, I'm like a human spoonge for LOS info. Writting it down on paper so I have a great reference tool.

I know I would not of planned this trip without reading the posts from all the members. So I thank all for posting. So thanks again KK for your valuble information.

PS James Brown is the orginal godfather of soul, but in my opinion, your the "Godfather" of LOS scene for this newbie :wink:
California (West Coast)

#307 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:56 PM

Awesome trip report. Read it daily and actually went back to go through it from start to finish.

Great for newbies in regards to being informative.

You are the Obi one Kenobe of lb hunters and we are young jedi's still doing our apprenticeship even though we are roughly the same age.You know what they say though better late than never.

Great report mate.

#308 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:35 AM

Thanks again guys for the feedback, much appreciated.

As I've said before, I did attempt to write the report in an informative manner so that others could extract useful snippets of information to assist their own adventures.

The great thing about this forum (aside from all the beautiful Ladyboys) is how many like minded individuals I've managed to meet during my trips.

Can highly recommend that you post your travel dates in the classifieds section, and make an effort to meet other guys from the forum. Despite travelling alone, I don't think I had one night out where I wasn't accompanied by board members from this or another LB forum.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#309 Cian

Cian
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:59 AM

A few more photos of Nancy to finish off Day 3 in Pattaya...

Just outta curiosity, who is the lovely lady in the background here? Looks rather intriguing. LB or GG? Working or customer?

Posted Image

#310 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:08 AM

Not sure about her name but she is a GG that works at Nancy's old bar located in Soi 16, and now re-named "Alex Bar".

That's per pictured below (centre) wearing white.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

#311 Cian

Cian
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:14 AM

Ahh, thanks, very lovely.

#312 dody77

dody77
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 10:37 PM

Koykaeng thanks again, i see Nancy much sexy than two lb with her on the photos