Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#265 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:12 AM

Mint / Nam up to her usual entertaining antics at Guess Bar...

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#266 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:45 AM

Nammmmmmm, so nice.

And Joy too, pentire made me reaslise that,the 5 o´clock shadow is not too nice though.

Those 2 are the nicest in GB. Is Nam very short?

Thanks , kk :)
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#267 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2007 - 02:59 PM

And just for the avoidance of doubt. :o
The 5 O'Clock shadow which Rick alludes to is in her arse crack and not on her face :lol:

#268 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:03 PM

The 5 O'Clock shadow which Rick alludes to is in her arse crack and not on her face :lol:

Thankyou for that clarification, I really wasn't sure ! :lol:

I think Joy is very sexy, and definitely one of my favourites in the bar.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#269 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:54 PM

Having spent all my time in Guess Bar thus far, thought it was time I headed over to Nana Plaza to check things out.

Had a drink in Obsessions, and headed up to Cascades.

After checking out some of the new talent gyrating on stage, I eventually found myself sitting with an old acquitance & LB-69 model by the name Nan. Sometimes there is something comforting about heading home for the evening with someone familiar, and to be honest I have a bit of a soft spot for this beauty. Soon after I paid the 600 Baht barfine and strolled a few metres up the road to the Dynasty Inn.

Attached Files

#270 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:59 PM

Have alot of time for Nan. Aside from being beautiful, she is very sweet and seemed to be fairly accepting of my "buttafly" ways. :oops:

Attached Files

#271 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:30 PM

No, her chin, i have yet so see her crack. Is it that hairy?
She´s sailing up as a new fav...the wishlist is long now and i´m old.
I wish i had pentires stamina. :lol:
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#272 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:44 PM

Nammmmmmm, so nice.

And Joy too, pentire made me reaslise that,the 5 o´clock shadow is not too nice though.

Those 2 are the nicest in GB. Is Nam very short?

Thanks , kk :)

Shes like 160

#273 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 12:57 AM

Thanks. Any tiny, i think. I seen her dance in cascades, pure sexiest dance.
-boomdraw

#274 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:08 PM

Day 12 - Bangkok
Can't recall what actually happenned today however chances are I ended up in Guess Bar again. :? Eventually ventured back over to Cascades and hooked up with the a Ladyboy named Fanta, scheduled to appear on LB-69.com as a model sometime soon. :)

In the meantime you'll have to be satisfied with a couple of my snaps taken back in the hotel room. Fanta has quite a strong, solid build about her, and is rather well endowed too. I'd guess she's probably the 2nd biggest in Cascades, with Nadia still holding Pole Position. Not sure what the deal is with that white face make up, but she does it to death.

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#275 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:11 PM

very nice shots kk
Oh so happy when in LOS

#276 pathway

pathway
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:35 AM

Great stuff KK, hopefully I'll find one or two with nice equipment when I arrive next month. Keep up the GREAT work!!
California (West Coast)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci