Guess bar is doubling in size

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:43 PM

Jay has signed the contract to take over the bar next to Guess and work will start on combining the two bars together. The plan is to enlarge and move the 'sofa' area into an area out of direct line of sight from the bar and to add in over time two pool tables by the area where the sofas currently reside. All being well, everything should be completed long before the 1st borthday party of the bar on Friday 23rd November.

While this is ongoing, there will be further upgrades to the music system and lots of thought is being given to creating cosy areas, chatting areas etc etc.

This should give you an idea of what things may look like once the designer and Jay agree on how its all going to come together. I have given my suggestions, but for the most part they have been discounted and scoffed at, so I will keep zip from now on :(

Attached Files

#2 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:01 PM

Wow, this is great news....i wish her all the best and success...Guess bar is the only LB bar i have ever been in and loved it...give it all my support.

Congratulate her for me please. Also if you see Jane, her sister, tell her i sent her a big kiss and am looking forward to my next visit in Guess bar!

Ric

#3 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:33 AM

[quote="mardhi two pool tables by the area where the sofas currently reside. CAT WALK and TABLE DANCE >> Mardhi that is what customers in Guess would like! where all the BEAUTIES ac have their SHOW and FUN :P :P :P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8)

#4 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:21 PM

Good news about a bigger bar , I hope to be there sometime soon either at Christmas or later in the year , so will definately want to check it out.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#5 bubba

bubba
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:26 AM

Looks really great, the more private sofa area should be quite nice. Loved the line about your ideas being scoffed at. Any of us farangs stuck living here and having been in a similar situation can sympathize. :lol:

But you've probably taken the right approach: silence. I learned that a few years ago in my marriage. Why fight it?? :P

#6 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:24 AM

The 1st stage of joining the 2 bars together has taken place with the initial re-decoration, new floor and opening the wall between the two bars. Currently 1 pool table is in the new bar although that will likely be going up to 2 within a short space of time. The sofa's remain where they were for the time being. Jay is continuing onto phase 2 of her plans which are more 'soft' touches in the new bar but basically everything is already complete. :D

Cheers
Mardhi

#7 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:53 PM

Hi Mardhi,

How about a few photos for the eager LB-69 forum members ? :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#8 fionasexyangel

fionasexyangel
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:33 PM

been on Guess Bar.. definitely the place that i will visit again on my next trip.. gurls nice to me, mostly fah and ohm...
Jay and Mardhi been so nice to me...
you guys do great job, i feel comfort on your bar..
and mardhi, no one can beat the boss huh? hehe...
you guys welcome in Bali anytime you come over..
you always have place to stay...

keep up the good work and say hi to lovely Jay...

fi
"most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them " -- mr. DJW

#9 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 06:29 PM

Here are a couple of pics I took of some of the staff. When the flash is on, the room looks a lot lighter than it actually is - the actual bar is dark and just lit up by the light covering the pool table.

Dont ask who is the girl in most of the shots as I dont remember her name but she is the newest full time member of staff.

The enlarged bar area was put to good use when a birthday party took place on Saturday and the bar comfortably accomodated 40 odd guests and 20 staff.

Cheers
Mardhi

Attached Files

#10 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 06:33 PM

And some more :D

Attached Files

#11 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:37 PM

:D
it sure does looks nice.....i mean both the bar...the girls...and the owner... 8)

look forward to see all of this on monday the 17...... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci