• Guests

Posted 20 January 2008 - 12:22 AM

DELETED

#14 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 12:26 AM

Although I have zero problems with 12call, there is something that really niggles me about it.

I keep getting those f*cking adverts coming through and most of the time they're unreadable cos my phone doesn't handle thai text, not that I'd understand it even if I could see it.

I know it only takes a button press to get rid of them, but they use my battery up at a faster rate as the light stays on until I've ackowledged the text

Hardly the end of the world, but :cry:

Is there a way to 'un-subscribe' to this?
- Guess just take it to a phone shop and ask them, but always had other things on my mind when I've been in LOS.

#15 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 05:02 PM

12call are the worst for Spam but yes there is a way to cancel them.

Unfortunately I don't remember the number, but most Thais will know it if you ask them - and it's best you ask them to do it for you.

Basically they call a number and have to listen to a 15 min message (I think it's actually a free toll) and then at the end they have to select a series of options and all spam is cancelled.

It's bizarre process but after a couple of days (not immediately :cry: ) all spam messages stop.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#16 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 06:02 PM

Thanks kliome, I'll give that a try next time I'm back in LOS.

Nice to end the spam once and for all and probably worth the 15 min call to do it, it does grate a little after a while.

:)

#17 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 06:32 PM

never had spam issues with DTAC, although i am using DTAC 1 year, and always using same SIM card/number.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci