• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 03:43 PM

hey guys!
this is just a suggestion so please dont be mad if u dont agree...
i noticed that many of us need contact info on many girls...
why dont we (maybe admin :?: ) make some list of names and their contact - phone numbers and eventually places they usually work...
i know u may oppose its not very private, but i dont think that any of us would somehow misuse or abuse the contact info...
i think it would be very helpful and list could be constanly updated as phone numbers sometimes change...
what do u say ???
cheers!

#2 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:48 PM

why dont we make some list of names and their contact - phone numbers and eventually places they usually work...

i think it would be very helpful and list could be constanly updated as phone numbers sometimes change...

Hi, I think was an idea with good intentions but I understand from a number of ladyboys (in Singapore, by the way) that they get a lot of silly calls and on occasion appointments are made and not kept. So that's going to be tricky.

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 12:42 PM

LJ, it wont work...few reasons: the harassment for the gals, the US law that prohibit giving info regarding prostitution, the changing information and more...Believe me if someone REALLY want to get information, is enough channels on this board to do it.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci