• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Larry1969

Larry1969
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 11:51 PM

Hi,

During the last 10 years I have been to Bangkok every year, but this time I really want to meet a ladyboy. I am very happy that I discover this site since there are contact information of the girls.

It will be my first time with a ladyboy and after doing some research on this site and the preview pictures on asiants.com and I concluded that I would like to meet Sidney aka Pang.

Here are my questions & concerns:

- What is the best way to meet her, just go to the bar to meet her or just call her to come to my room?

- I usually stay at the Pathumwan Princess Hotel or the Grand China Hotel located in Chinatown. Do the managment close their eyes when you invite guest in your room? Any advise?

- Is Sidney aka Pang a good choice for my first time? Any other recommendations?

- Even if we have safe sex are the girls usually clean of STD?

- Should I supply condoms or the girls bring them?

- How much it will be to spend time with Sidney aka Pang?

Many questions!

Awaiting for your replies.

Thanks,

Larry

-

#2 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 03:02 AM

Pang is good choice to start with, call her to your room if you feel relaxed this way, or just visit Casanova if you want to look around. Pang using condoms, and have some with her usually.You should agree the price with her, buyt let say 2000 will make her work the right way. If you have more question, feel free to ask.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci