• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#25 Socrates999

Socrates999
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 10:08 PM

Nam/Mintt attended and did not win?? That canĀ“t be true. :shock:

While she is very sexy in a go-go environment, she was simply NOT one of the 4 best.

#26 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:32 AM

No excuses franck![/quote]

What excuses Bob?
People are free to stay or to go, right?
Last night in Lek's party you stay about 10 minutes or so and nobody, even me, complain about that ...
What is your problem Sir?
C'mon... be friends, will you?
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#27 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:38 AM

Wish I was there guys great pics, though Jay still looking the best. I know , no hope she is of limits. Thanks for the dreams.
Hey

#28 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:32 AM

I'm happy to hear that Jenny won the competition. She is a real pleaser and a pleasure. Not a surprise that she won. Lighten up on Franck. I'm sure he did what he felt was the right thing to do at the time. We are all human and all could do better with the benefit of hindsight.

#29 Powerbob

Powerbob
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:53 AM

No excuses franck!

What excuses Bob?
People are free to stay or to go, right?
Last night in Lek's party you stay about 10 minutes or so and nobody, even me, complain about that ...
What is your problem Sir?
C'mon... be friends, will you?

When I post on forums I try to be factual. I stayed for 35 mins, spent 1000B (955 Baht, 45 Baht tip)said my goodbyes to Lek, and Alis and co and left. You by the way, had disappeared again? Rossco can corroborate my story! He was there and stayed after I left.

I don't have a problem Sir! You do!

#30 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 July 2007 - 06:30 AM

come on guys..... :lol:
have you been taking the hormones,your girls normally use..?? :twisted:

you really sounds bitchy....and it doesnt do any of you good.... :wink:

book the nearest "muay thai boxing ring" and get it over.... :lol:

or even better....meet over a couples of beers somewhere and get the problems fixed..... :wink:

i think that would serve all parts( include the members in here) better... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#31 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 July 2007 - 06:39 AM

A picture of the Guess girls with my lady in Lita's after the competition - where do they get their energy from.

My present lady is Emmy and is not in the bar scene but an employed person in a regular job.

hmmm funny that you write it like that...... :wink: you dont consider a 8 hours work in a bar as a "regular" job ?

i quite often(almost always) hear that, when speaking to people here in Denmark,who has a thai girl, that their girl had a regular job... :D ....never hear one say..oh..i meet her in a bar.... :( ill guess that must means that girls in bars are not open to relationships... :cry:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#32 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:14 PM

Regular job is in the context that it is not bar/GoGo work which is usually associated with "paid for services" between consenting adults.

Regular job is Shop/Restaurant/Salon/Travel agent etc. It is not to say that employees in these jobs are not prepared to go out with foreigners. It is just that he job is not primarily aimed at P4P activity.

Apologies if my remark offended anyone.

#33 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:40 PM

[quote name="Rossco"]Regular job is in the context that it is not bar/GoGo work which is usually associated with "paid for services" between consenting adults.

Regular job is Shop/Restaurant/Salon/Travel agent etc. It is not to say that employees in these jobs are not prepared to go out with foreigners. It is just that he job is not primarily aimed at P4P activity.

Rossco ! I am sure you know that: as soon as a LB or lady will be abroad nobody ever worked in an irregular (opp from regular) job in Pattaya, Bangkok or Phuket. And noone of these thai beauties ever worked in P4P business. All of them met her husbands or boyfriends at university campus in Nongh Khai or Mukdahan. And I think it is good like it is. Have regular or irregular fun in Thailand and be happy. We shall meet soonest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci